Get the Z-sword

Read below and vote.

• Excellent idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why not.

• i'm not intereted ,but it's okay if it's made.

• I hate the idea

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read something about something with a sword in it but i didn't like so im thought of this game mode.

The Z sword is in the middle of a level.The Z sword is stuck in a rock,a high rock like in the Z sword training the first one who pulls the Z sword get's a scorepoint.Now it isn't that easy just to fly to it and pick it up.First of all you have to get a high pl.Let's say 10 million.Then when you try to pull the Z sword out of the rock a struggle appears ,offcourse you can't loose except if your ki is completely drained(empty).And with all the other players around you it's pretty darn hard to pull the Z sword out of the rock since there is a powerstruggle of let's say 20 seconds.And the winner get's a point on the scoreboard like a wishpoint in ctdb.

I would like to have some comments on it, and there's a poll so vote on!

Best answers
I think that would be pretty fun, assuming that at a greater pl it takes less time (but always takes at least five seconds, or something like that). I'm more interested in getting a high pl than frags anyway.

Best answers
i think weapons would make it... complicated.
but those who come with weapons as standard (trunks) should have it like as an extra melee attack or randomize everytime he uses it such as every 4 melee hits. It can be block by blocking but when it hits its does 25% more damage than the usual melee attack. Or something along those lines.

Best answers
Maybe once the Z sword has been pulled out and the guy that pulled it out dies, anyone can just pick it up. Also the Z sword should be a 1 hit kill.

Best answers
Originally posted by Farago
Maybe once the Z sword has been pulled out and the guy that pulled it out dies...
why would someone waste time and energy pulling it out, just to die?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be a hell of a lot of animating...

think about it everycharater + there transformations needs a pull out animation, and a swing animation.... thats awhole lot of animation

Best answers
i could just see people ki-blobbing the z-sword area, and by that high a PL there would be final flash spammer too.

good idea and i like it, but i think in practice it would be very difficult to do. I think just a map with the z-sword would be cool. (Not for use, just for looks. you can't get the Z-Sword or anything)

Best answers
i'm with catfish on this one. It would be Spammed to hell and back. It would be super cheap in a fullish game (8 ppl ~ ).

But nice idea none the less

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry i haven't been completley clear once the sword is pulled out.The round ends and a new one starts.And no one will be able to keep the weapon.It's about the first one that pulls the sword wins.And a about the transformations they are still working on the game so why not.

Best answers
why don't you just get the fastest charater and teleport to the sword, band it's pulled out straight away; or mabey you have 2 wait 5 seconds for that lamer in the corner to spam you to hell?

Dude, i think it's a good idea, i just don't see it working well

Best answers
dont most of the weapons in DBZ end up getting shattered or smashed? Dabura's sword got smashed by gohan, the Z-sword didnt even get past it's testing and I don't know about trunks' sword.

So I think that this shows the characters abilities far outweigh any weapon's and this addition isn't necessary (except for trunks' sword)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The weapon is not supposed to be usable in this game mode.It's about trying to pull the sword out not wielding it.

Best answers
I dunno man, the idea sounds cool, but the critics have a point. there will be some prick just waiting in the corner with an attack charged up just to gib anyone trying to pull the sword out. but other than that it sounds like a pretty cool idea. I would play it but it would probably need lots of testing and throwing out of ideas. maybe a 1 on 1 would be fun for about 5 minutes, but the reward for pulling it out would have to be better than getting a point, i mean c'mon you just pulled a magical ****ing sword out of a rock... oh wait:\

Best answers
could be fun...to a single player mode, but ESF dont have the files so that ppl can make a single player mode, so plz esf team, add em to the next beta :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom