GET THE KAMPERS

Best answers
I have a quick little idea....How about on the radar the people doing the more powerfull attacks have a bigger circle than the rest so that you can find the people doing all the kamping with big bangs or anything of that matter??

Best answers
Ya that would be a good idea, cuz with the charging of the beam, you like increase your power somewhat so it has to show up in the radar.

Best answers
idea sounds good, but knowing where people are is still good enough, seeing them with a bigger circle would take up more radar space if you ask me but the idea sounds pretty good

Best answers
Yeah, and I don't believe it would be that hard to script also...
I think it is worth a try.

Best answers
aren't we already using differing radar blip sizes to show whether a player is above or below you (if its not, excuse me)? we would have to make a choice there; maybe a poll or something.

Best answers
No, smaller dots on radar= weaker persons, and the opposite of course.
I don't think their dot should grow, as that would be hard to detect, but some form of marker is a nice idea(like a blue circle around their dot?).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about a projectile is showing up in the radar, after all it is a saiyan radar, and a saiyan radar is able to detect atacks.

Best answers
Ya i mean it shouldnt be too hard to script....... And it would be a cool way to find somone to ps with Hell i say we ditch the higher or lower personage thing and do this....by the way when is vegeta gonna get a sound wav for final flash charge

Best answers
yea man, that showing a projectile on radar thing is a great idea, hate those freakin campers. Always beat the crap out of them and make them leave, hehe :devgrin:

Best answers
pshh you people gotta use ur radar as your eyes now? i dont think its a good idea, cuz it would take out the fun of beaming, and the esf team already said they dont want this game to become 100% melee they want a mix. so i dont like the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom