Get rid of the kiblob!

Should the kiblob be removed?

• Yes! That thing sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldnt care either way.

• What are you on, crack? Keep the kiblob!

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Zealous
In such a case, it would be nice. However, when somebody melees you to the ground, and milks as much extra life outta you as possible when it's impossible to defend yourself until you get up, it's REALLY annoying. And it happens all the damn time. I personally never use it against somebody because i know it's extremely cheap.

As for icu2, people like you really make me angry. You think that any person who complains just cant use the thing to their advantage. Bad logic. It seems as too many people playing ESF are immature 10-year-old DBZ fans who dont play anything else. I see it all the time in servers. Kids coming into a server, bragging their the best at the game because they use cheap tactics, and when they get their asses handed to them, they leave quietly like they never said anything, and repeat the process. It's sad really.
How the hell is it cheap, every one can use it...

And yes icu2 is right, use what u have... You were born with arms right?, you use em right?, use the damn ki blob lol

Also, lots of people do use other forms of atacks to take people out when they are down. When i hit some one and they have low ki, i charge a minimul turbo kamehameha wave, and its over...

Best answers
yea its in dbz quite a bit...... infact vegeta used that to "kill" buu

and Piccolo used that to kill the machines on New Namek (the ki blob thing, they released it from within, they didnt really "shoot it".. but the point is, Ki Blob is to DBZ as dumbass is to you .... jk rofl jokes, all jokes here :D )

but um yeah, ki blob is very dbz

Best answers
Melee/ki blob only really does any major damage to me if I don't have any ki for recovering quickly; and when that happens, I'm usually screwed anyway. I think it's fine.

I also like the way energy blasts cause the ki blob to explode. It looks really cool when you ki blob someone charging a beam, and it explodes in their face :D

Best answers
If there's gonna be a change in the kiblob you should put some dust in it. When Vegeta was going nuts with the ki blasts there was always dust surrounding his target along with the explosions. So a dust cloud could be added.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
that attack SHOULD stay, But it must take less damage!

Best answers
well when the cvar that doesn't boost up your pl when you die comes out.. the ki blob is gonna be really weak..

I was ssj and my friend did a ki blob right on me (I had a higher power lvl of like 3 mil) it did nothing to me I didn't even have to block it.

Best answers
kiblob is fine the melee is what needs to be replaced and i stress the word REPLACED becuase we need some fist fights in this game

Best answers
Would be nice if Masenko had the blast effect of kiblob, like charge a blob, lol

Best answers
hell yeah! keep the Ki Lob!!

kiblob is fine the melee is what needs to be replaced and i stress the word REPLACED becuase we need some fist fights in this game
yeah, i think they're already on it for later version, but yeah i agree with fist fights, but i love that melee.

-without it the game wouldn't be nearly as even!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This "I can't get off the ground in time" theory does not compute. Did none of you read the manual? Hold left click when someone hits you. If you have a little ki left you'll recover within a couple of seconds. They wont even have time to throw more than 2 or 3 ki blasts into the blob before you're back in action. The only exception is if you have no ki left, and you end up laying there on your back. If you don't have any ki left and you're engaged in melee, you are just screwed anyway. Don't try to weasel out of it... Besides, a ki blast does about 6 damage, and a blob with only a few ki blasts in it only does about 6 a second anyhow. You are just asking to take more damage if you remove it.

My favorite thing to do is to fire ki blasts at someone who is flying straight towards me, flip to block, and knock them into the blob I just formed behind them. It works *very* well and it's a great finisher.

V'

Best answers
Next time you see a person charging a spirit bomb make a kiblob over the person and when the person attacks, he goes bewm.heh

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
This "I can't get off the ground in time" theory does not compute. Did none of you read the manual? Hold left click when someone hits you. If you have a little ki left you'll recover within a couple of seconds. They wont even have time to throw more than 2 or 3 ki blasts into the blob before you're back in action. The only exception is if you have no ki left, and you end up laying there on your back. If you don't have any ki left and you're engaged in melee, you are just screwed anyway. Don't try to weasel out of it... Besides, a ki blast does about 6 damage, and a blob with only a few ki blasts in it only does about 6 a second anyhow. You are just asking to take more damage if you remove it.
exactly.

Best answers
(BTW i only read the first 3 post before you flame me)
Man You guys should stop Whining all the time!

Learn to not suck and you'll find that ki blob nothing more that just a joke!

There are so many things you can do to avoid it!

1.Teleport
2.Teleport
3.Teleport

or

4.Knock the guy before he uses it!

If you guys remove everything that annoy you about esf!

then esf would be an empty map with Z-Fighters Running around!

Calling eachother:

Melee Whore
Beam Whore
Candy Whore
Senzu Whore
Walking Whore
Running Whore
Flying Whore
Moving Whore

Comeon guys this is a game you guys dont go and talk to GTAVC's Creators about the bugs and annoying stuff do you?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey chitenga you forgot block

Best answers
The Ki Blob is fine and is used quite frequently in the Anime, so it should stay.
The only thing that is wrong about the kiblob, is that you can use it as a shield against energy attacks
and can finish someone very cheaply, by kiblobbing(??) someone who is charging a large attack.

To easily fix this problem, only let the kiblob detonate if:

A: The blob's time run out.
B: The blob cannnot grow any larger.
C: The blob collides with another explosion.

As it is now, the blob detonates as soon as a beam/attack hits it.

Best answers
once again hes not asking if he likes it or not but hes asking if too strong. I believe no its not strong but there should be some defense against ki blobs , like ive tried everything teleport, run swoop i get nothing.

And when you say "well duh dont get meleed" well if your the perfect player or someone who hides then yes its ez for u to say that but the rest of us like action and when we are fighting we r gonna get melee'd in about 3 diffrent directions so its inevitable that your gonna hit that ground

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, just hold left click and you'll come out of it, assuming you have any ki left when you're hit. When you get up, just jump and press fly when you're out of the blob. It is quite avoidable in 9 out of 10 sitations, and that 1 situations where you just can't get away is the one where you deserve to die in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom