Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Look!

It's another Bush supporter! O_O

I thought we were extinct ;O

cloud13

C
I usually dont support bush, but when people are harrasing him over not finding any and saying he made it up, and o lookey enough musterd gas to kill thousends maybe even millions of people is there, maybe he did go there for oil and he got lucky with this but that still dosn't erase the fact that we prevented some other lunitic from gassing tons of people.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Just wait the liberals will eat this up too. Can't wait to hear them complain about it some more...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha ha ha! Have some humble pie you liberalist Democratic yahoos! Man! Always new I was on the right side of the fence! Just proves that perseverence pays off! What's next on our fine agenda? Banning *** marriage once and for all, or putting a stop to the false Global Warming panic?

Go Bush, go Bush!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you all being sarcastic? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, we're celebrating the de-bastardization of the greatest president I've lived to know! And waiting with earnest to get the chance to say "I told ya' so" to the countless Bush-bashers I know...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The war isnt exactly the only reason to hate the ex-cocaine abusing alcoholic fundamentalist, he has had countless other "policies" and influences that werent exactly well thought out/democratic, nor has he really encouraged much liberty and freedom. But hey i dont wanna get into an arguement, I thought these sorts of political discussions werent allowed here.

"Banning *** marriage once and for all, or putting a stop to the false Global Warming panic?"

....it scares me that people say things like that, especially when they seem to be educated.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's being sarcastic.

In any case, I don't believe threads like this are allowed here.

cloud13

C
Why not? im simply posting a bit of current news i found extremly intresting and entertaining. Im not trying to cause a huge fight or anything. And i do agree i hate alot of his policies, i think hes only in support of big buisness and himself. I think hes uneducated and dosn't deserve to be in office. But i can't help but give him the thumbs up atleast this once for doing something right, even though 1/everything isn't fantastic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey! Look at that. It's a political discussion.

Wait a minute... those aren't allowed!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cloud13 said:
Why not? im simply posting a bit of current news i found extremly intresting and entertaining. Im not trying to cause a huge fight or anything. And i do agree i hate alot of his policies, i think hes only in support of big buisness and himself. I think hes uneducated and dosn't deserve to be in office. But i can't help but give him the thumbs up atleast this once for doing something right, even though 1/everything isn't fantastic.
If you can manage to find a lot of the old threads made during the start of the Iraq War, you'd see why we don't allow these threads. Most users on this board are just not equipped for political debate without it degrading into a personal flamefest thing.

EDIT: And given the title of the thread, I'm pretty sure the intent was to cause some sort of trouble ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom