German sound pack

Best answers
Can somebody tell me were i can download a FULL German sound pack with all souds for sound for ESF 1.2 ESF ssj3,ssj4,ssj2 trasn ,weapons,and all characters-souds (sorry for my bad English)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can somebody tell me were i can download a FULL German sound pack with all souds for sound for ESF 1.2 ESF ssj3,ssj4,ssj2 trasn ,weapons,and all characters-souds (sorry for my bad English)
if you ar german you can do them yourself

Best answers
I am nof a german i am form Bulgaria :) and i want to play ESF whit german sounds (sorry fo my bad English)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's only a Japan sound pack no german

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you need a recordin program a mic , record from dbz or you can make it in the mic after you did the record go to the windows to start/programs/ascesoris/entertaiment and start the sound recorder open the thing you made in that save it again as 22khz 16bit mono pcm wav and rename it to what sound you want to replace ex : kamehameha_charge.wav paste it in esf/sound/goku/kamehameha_charge.wav overwrite it and go to the game and when you charge the kamehameha you will have your sound

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can turn it into a wav with 22khz 16bit mono pcm wav then you can use what ever program do you like

Best answers
ok thanks but can you say me from were i can download tha DBZ sagas of german ?(sorry for da bad english)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry man, i realy don't know and it's ileagle to ask this (you can try to make your owne sounds use some friends to recod them)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i will try make my sound in spanish XD with recorder of window.i have the serie and i have all sound.

Best answers
thanks but that is not a full sound pack :p the taunts and the half sounds of all
characters has been not add (sorry for my bad english)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's because it's from all fasion esf 1.1 not 1.2x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom