german esf-server

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi folks,

yesterday i've tried to play in the internet a little round of the normal esf 1.2.3 but my connection had such a bad ping that the game was really laggy (ping about 200).

I was looking for a german server, because i'm from germany, and all i found was "_|H.H|_Europe Duel Server | <Frankfurt>" but that one has a password which i don't know. I've searched for an internet-page of that server (i would like to contact someone to get the pw) but i fail.

Any ideas?

Btw, there was another german server with another pw which was displayed in the server-name but there wasn't player online.

If someone is interested in having a little playing-session with me, feel free to contact me.

Thx.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Duel server is what the "pros" use to do 1 on 1 duels. As for the empty one. Just join if its towards the evening youll have people joining in 10 minutes or so.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks Grega, how can I join the "pros"? I mean there must be a way to contact them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Search for clan tags or people who are totally dominating the server and ask them for a 1 on 1 ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom