Gerard Way you just made my day

Best answers
dammit. coz yesterday in school this emo guy was crying and he sed it was because my chemical romance broke up so when i lookd that was the first thing i found lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only kidding. Respost this if you think it will give a eye makeup wearing emo kid a heart attack
Did you even read this?

Best answers
I hate their music, but it doesn't really bother me.

What does bother me is people on the radio and in the music industry, saying things like "they are the next Beatles" and comparing them to Queen.

Those people, I know in the depths of my heart, are going to hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does bother me is people on the radio and in the music industry, saying things like "they are the next Beatles" and comparing them to Queen.
Never heard anyone say that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RAMSTIEN FOR THE WIN!!!!!
It's Rammstein, you noob. :p

Yeah, it's a petition, right? I didn't look at it, but these things are generally either satire (like the DBZ petition) or just plain bull****.

Best answers
Yeah mychemical romance sucks imo. They sound really weird and can't sing. But they do have ONE OK song. But that's about it.

Who cares if they break up or not. Not many people like them anyways. And if you do like them then dl their music dont buy the cd's! They WANT you to do it.

Best answers
hey i DID find out that the bassist actually has left (not a petition this time)
lets hope it causes a chain reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom