Genres that you hate?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3D GTA games have always been buggy to me, that I admit could definitely been improved.

But I played GTA: SA out of pure fun =D. The whole urban scene was a break from the Tommy Vecetti thing, with a backstory and whatnot (I never got too far into Vice City). Just because of where the game took place, how some of the characters talk, and the main character did not make it a bad game at all.

Anyone who played that game for the sole reason of 'lol gangstas are cool, don't **** with me *****!' is sad. The plane mechanics were a hell lot easier (the one in gta3 actually took some skill) and I loved the size of the environment. Missions were also fun and weren't all just ghetto drive-bys, since you could have worked with the Yakuza ranging to a technology junkie.

The only thing that was controversial in my eyes was the hot coffee mod. Heads disappearing, blood flowing, drugs, killing, and prostitutes don't seem borderline to me, especially seeing how low the NPC graphics were. I just think since the beginning of the story took place in ghettoized setting must have turned people off instead of having an Italian guy do some dirty work.

But I guess GTA would be considered a 'third person shooter', though it does have a somewhat defined style, such as Simpson Hit and Run, True Crime, and Saints Row.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Cold Steel, I like how you think. ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot about games from movies. I can't think of a single good one.
Try Chronicles of Ridd!ck: Escape from Butcher Bay, great game.

I have to agree, sport games suck, and so do most racing games (except for the Burnout series, love those).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All MMORPGs that dont have a story worth playing through, those retarded browser based RPGs like Ogame and Outwar, and all sports games, unless they make a competition TKD sports game... Id get that.

Best answers
mf29 said:
GTA isn't a game genre.
I don't like GTA either. How's this for the genre of gta "I'm gonna steal your car and shoot at you because you were driving or walking." genre. I dont like those kind of games. Because they're boring imo. Except when you get the jetpack and planes that's kinda cool but i wouldnt buy those games for 50 bucks maybe for 10 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom