Best answers
decided to post a little update on some models and or skins maggem did for meh mod. Enjoy these models of Young Genkai, Botan, and Juri! :)

So what do ya guys think? I'll post another picture of another model and another one of those skinned in a day or so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice

Those models rox:shocked: :yes: But for the first girl her face skin needs some work but other then that they are every nice

Best answers
whoa damn.... Your modeller has some talent! I don't see anything wrong with the face? Maybe in the 3rd modell the girls breasts are much like circles... Umm make them a little more less firm. Right now they are like stones... hahah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice my good man. Most Impressive. Now join the Darkside and become my apprentice of evil.

Or not.

Best answers
Those breast in the third one are fine man don't worry! How did he get them so good did he have a really good girl friend :D or just used pics :S ?

Best answers
lol, actaully maggem is obsessed with modelling women, he cant get enough of it hehe :p

Best answers
now if you could make a ssj3 goku model it woul be KEWL:p
but it is a very nice colletion :yes: :yes: :yes:

ced

Best answers
looks really nice,it capture the essence of "animeish characters"
good job

Best answers
Its for my mod lol, those characters are based off of Yu Yu Hakusho Characters, the mod is called DMT2003

Best answers
dude you are AWESOME. ive never seen such good models in all my time as a modeller......whoa keep it up

Best answers
:shocked: OMG That Freaking Looks Like Action Figures :shocked: I Like Them!!!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom