Best answers
that is ****en sick man!!!! GJ!!! :yes: :p :yes: :yes:

Retired
Best answers
not bad man, i havn't seen your work in a long time. However thats pretty good. only prob i have with it is well its tooo much red it needs another color is there.

9.1/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah right now im kinda of in a slump for ideas. this damn 3d animation course im taking is killing me. but hey once i learn how to use 3ds max to its fullest the quality of my work will increase

Retired
Best answers
YEAH I KNOW tell me about it. i'm taking an industry cert course and since i started taking it i have no insipration what so ever to make anything. the new sig i have now is just something i slapped togther in abit so i could use a new sig

Best answers
I do believe that I made the first GENESIS WALLPAPER!...here that is..

LoL.

Just kidding, anyhow, too red, text is too hard to read for me..blends in too much, and the bar just , ugh lol..

Looks like you used like a ton of Slipknot signs in the background there...to make the effect, creative :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too monotone for me, don't like that there's like no real contrast in the wp, allthough I could understand that some ppl might find it amazing, it's definatly not my style

grtz Naz

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by TimTheEnchantor
I do believe that I made the first GENESIS WALLPAPER!...here that is..

LoL.

Just kidding, anyhow, too red, text is too hard to read for me..blends in too much, and the bar just , ugh lol..

Looks like you used like a ton of Slipknot signs in the background there...to make the effect, creative :)

actually no you didn't i was the first on this fourm to make genesis wallappers and grunge sigs and abstract sigs and anime sigs. so no one is stealing anything from you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the text really isnt supposed to be able to be read its more of uh "if u can make it out" type of thing, and the font used for that "slip knot" type signs is called anything u want. anyways i like it thats all that really counts

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya good job man, I really like it, as L-S said maybe a little adding of another oclour but otherwise VERY GOOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice job but there is WAY to much red in there ^^
but still gj!

Best answers
sick background

that background is so cool a bit to red but still really good
:yes:

good job;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good! Maybe bring the character in front of the red to add some contrast. The bg could do with a little touching up but its nothing majorly important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres one for the people that didnt like the monotone look.

i am also very aware that the middle has a tutorial for it, but its not just that tutorial that is involved in that middle piece. its a combination of about 3. im not ganna say which 3 they are but if you have a good eye you will figure it out

Best answers
that 2nd one is alot better and the use of that tutorial(even tho it wasnt really changed cept maybe the color) was well implemented.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now this is a lot better. Puty about the tutorial bg as the bg in the middle but it suits it well enough. Good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a funny thing to me that people look down upon tutorials because in reality everyhing is a tutorial. ive already commited alot of these tutorials to memory so should i still call it a tutorial? because i actually used different settings, aswell as other add ons to it.
even if u stumble upon something yourself, someone might have a tutorial for it, so either way u r screwed on both ends, but hey they are there for a reason, and im ganna use um to get more knowledge of how things work and can be manipulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom