Generic Force Field

Best answers
in honor of generic beam and generic bolt, how about a force field? a move only good against energy attacks, but chargable and very good against said attacks? (till it runs out of charge and breaks). Gohan and Cell could have specal versons (gohan later uses energy sheild repedidly (i think he even says "energy shield" first once in the history of trunks, giving that move true attack status) and cell has the one that expands. anyways, clicking first fire after firing the shield discharges it, holding right click causes it to expand to shield allies, but weakens the shield.

Best answers
gohan already kinda has this move, but i get what ur saying :D

it'd be cool instead of shielding you, it could damage opponents instead,but at only 1 damage per second or something

like in an ever expanding bubble of sheer destruction MWAH AHA HAHA!!

regards

Best answers
Well, its not really the same thing imo

This is the way it should be for after he goes ssj

He has an energy shield attack, which during the show he just boom, uses it and dosnt charge or anything

I think after ssj he should have "Energy Shield"

Its short charge-up time and has say a 3-5 second duration

so he can energy shield, then charge up a beam while the shield is around him, and fire

he can also move while its in effect and have it follow him

Best answers
yeah, gohans move isn't really that good

coz i mean woopee u put up a shield and it blocks everything :D

yeah i know its good,

but it'd be better if e.g it takes all of ur ki to use, but it stays around for a while and u can shoot stuff outta it and move around aswell

regards

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Gohan's shield right now is total crap. Lasers, discs, and candy beam pierce it, ki blobs make it crash a server, and people just detonate their beam next to you anyway. An energy shield that was specifically designed to shield you from a set percentage of explosive damage would be a nice addition though. Sometimes you just don't have the energy to teleport 12 times to get out of the blast radius of the highest PL guy on the server spamming kamehameha. You know, like a level 13 "mana shield" that cuts your damage in half by directing half of it to your "mana" reserves. It definitely shouldn't protect you against direct hits and it shouldn't protect you against melee, but it would be nice if it would deflect a few frieza beam shots.

Best answers
yeah, but with mana shield you can move around and it has a duration and a cost,

e.g 50 mana to cast, lasts 60 seconds and puts 50% damage into mana,

whateva i can't remember i haven't played diablo 2 exp in ages :D

so they should make gohans shield like mana shield

regards

Best answers
Hmm,bad idea,I think its good idea,but its kinda unfair,O.K.?

Best answers
my idea isnt really that unfair, short duration short charge-up time one that you can use in combination

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom