generic character

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that the hands are too long+ you have an extra elbow or something like that
+ you need shoulders

I think its a good start, GL! }P-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

drawover

the drawover seperate

i know im not the greates but my wacomb is ****ed up so i had to do it by mouse i hope this helpes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks wery blocky , and haves terryble connection , well atleast your 1st charter is made in max , so thats a nice start

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone i hope you where just joking right .... imean i can eaven tell its a flatshaderd render

Best answers
lol, even for flat shaded its blocky zelda link ;)

but for a first model i think its ok (my 1st in max was too round and had bout 3000 pc) so just try to round the edges, complete this one, get your crits and then move on to the next using some advanced tuts. TIP: dont try dbz modling right away- youll screw if you dont know the basics like connecting arms n legs, do proper face modling and showing off the muscle groups. if you have some money to spend i may tell you about a good 3d character design tut over at amazon.com : ISBN: 1-55622-815-5

helped me alot and shows some nice techniques, try it, its really worth its money

PS: @darkone: Please learn to speak proper english darky, once you really did but is this some kind of image you wanna get ? the getto ***** slang ? pff anyways, just wanted to mention it ;)

Best answers
thanks guys, and Goku SSJ, I will get that book,thanks!
SSJ Toast, thanks for that link and ref pic.
I think I will start over though. that way I know what to do better.

only problem is that that ISBN u gave me didnt work, can u give me a link please, I used amazon books, anvanced search, ISBN, 1-55622-815-5, and it didnt work, it says nothing found.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's with the huge forarms and hands on those refs? yikes!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good man it ooks allot better than your beginning charjust dont over do it

Best answers
thanks for the link, the forarms are supposed to be that big, but I think I may make them a little smaller

Best answers
I accedently crashed my computer, now I must use family computer, I lost all of it, I now must start over, well, thats life

Best answers
Sux about your comp man but that was coming out pretty well for a first

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom