generic beams, how bout generic balls

Best answers
well the name says it really, all of the characters have a generic beam right, well ive noticed that quite often balls of energy are used more often than beams, so how bout making a generic ball, possibly the 2nd function of generic beam, and/or instead of clicking right mouse to detonate the beams how bout it just detaches it like when you get hit charging a beam i know this might make beam struggling and what not unfair but if it is detached that means no more power is being put into it so i cant get stronger so you might have a better chance to win, you could even makes rules for it, like you cant detach during a power/block struggle and/or limit the detachment to just generic beams and what not

please any ideas?

Best answers
yes i like that idea but that will be like kame tourpidoes but inside hand and generic sounds :D

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i like the idea too. a lot actually and i dont think it would be like kame torpedos becuase kame torps are stronger and would take longer to charge.

Best answers
Have the animation look like a detached beam, damages on impact, stronger than beams, but can't be aimed after being thrown or detonated early.

Orz

Best answers
I suggested this very same thing a while back, no positive response from the team. I can only assume they don't want everyone to have a ball attack.

Best answers
.) been suggested VERY often
.) people liked it VERY much
.) would be a VERY good idea
.) I would be VERY to have it in future releases
(not like kame-torpedos, more like let's say bigbang but VERY much weaker ;)

Best answers
oh i had a feeling it had been suggested, but really what hasnt, i think it would be cool if the animation was one like your pitching a baseball like more you charge it the more you pull your arm back

Best answers
well you can do that but get a coder, animator , spritist and change generic beam to generic ball

Best answers
.. What do people think ki blast is? THOSE are generic balls!!

No no no no no. Don't ***** about them being too weak, or having no use.

In the series, uncontrollable ki blast (big bang attack, death ball) are not suppost to be strong compared to the beams. They're suppost to have little to no charge time, and are then either very fast and pretty strong, or very fast and good for distractions.... Granted it's not QUITE the same in ESF. It's not that easy to play mind games with somebody in a game, so... BBA and DB and are there for quick damage, which can get stronger provided you have the time to charge it.

So, to summarize:
Ki blast are "generic balls." They're fast, have no charge time, but are not strong. They're there for the purpose of creating ki explosions

Best answers
actually most of the time uncontrolable ki blast are WAY stronger than beams, spirt bomb the most powerful, big band attack is way strong to so is the death ball, the thing freeza used to destroy A PLANET the reason for them being so strong is that they are hit and RUNNNN, if it were a beam you would have to stay on the end of it untill i hit your target, and might end up hurting you, in comparison the unguided ki balls are most of the time stronger, you see a generic ball would have the same charge time and strength as a generic beam, i use generic beam all the time, but if it were in ball form i would use that more because you wouldnt be stationary/slow moving for long and you could employ more fire and forget tatics see it would also give way to middle range ball attack, ki blasts are good but to weak to do good damage with one, where as big bang is to strong and long to charge, but generic ball is well the middle man, nothing wrong with diversity

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom