Generic beam/ball ?

Best answers
for me too...whwen im SSJ goku...the Ball spamming begins:D

Best answers
I use the ball, is is just easier, a quick attack, maybe whilst retreating

Best answers
I use gen balls alot more then beams.....but isn't this supposed to be in the Chat section -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the ball for attacking, and the beam for beam jumping.

Best answers
I still think that beam jumping is a bit too overpowered. I mean, if they could move that fast beam jumping, why bother flying from one side of the planet to the other when a single generic beam can propel them that fast.

So anyways, I only use generic beam when I need a quick beam to Power struggle someone.

Best answers
heh no way beam much better then a ball with beam you can face on a ball with no prob

Best answers
Lol they are exactly the same.
With the beam you can control it, with the ball you are free to move after its launched.

Best answers
balls r just better cos u can move after u launched it unlike the beam where u gotta stay there b4 is explodes.... so i prefer balls more... even for a quick beam struggle... throw a ball and swoop towards them and use melee... but i beam jump sumtimes as well..

Best answers
Also you can explode it whenever you like.
But balls are more convenient.

Best answers
Balls are ok, cuz you cant move when shooting beam, i dont care if i hit him...i just distract him and then BANG melee :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a close counters melee battle, balls are really your only alternative. The beam makes you a sitting duck, but in a situation with a lot of disance the beam is good. I heard that the balls lose power as they fly, so i guess the beam is more powerful.

"I still think that beam jumping is a bit too overpowered. I mean, if they could move that fast beam jumping, why bother flying from one side of the planet to the other when a single generic beam can propel them that fast."

Control, you can't control yourself well with a beam, while the swoop allows you to have great manueverability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom