Generic Beam Animation

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This might have been said before, not sure.
My idea was to have the generic beam animations be different. Instead of having Goku and the rest of the gang do a one handed charge that all looks the same, why not add some variety into it to make it more unique? it doesn't change how strong the beam is or anything important, all it would do it make the generic beams unique to each character. In the show, when they did a generic beam/blast it was different from all the other people. So I say, add uniqueness to every character and there moves.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, I thought were all already different now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barely if any. From what I have seen the characters raise one hand then fire the beam/blast. Im not talking about the color Im talking about the animation the character does.

Best answers
Yep. All of then just raise a hand and fire. Kinda boring. So let them have different charging animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But... it's a generic beam... thats what it's supposed to be.. generic.. nothing special... It's just a generic attack, nothing unique or signature about it. =x

Seems like time could be better spent.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do have difrent animations Goku sticks his hand out front and Vegeta charges it over his head Trunks charges it with boath hands in front of his chest

Dont know about the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom