Generic Balls

Best answers
First - looking much forward to 1.2! And i dont hope i get banned or something for making such a small post, but i cant seem to find anywhere that tells what the generic balls are? That thing that will be in 1.2 according to the outline...

I hope u can help me, im pretty curious about this!

/Max

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
a generic ball is like a detached generic beam, when done charging you fire a ball that is as strong and as fast as a generic beam

Best answers
Okay thx for the reply - but what is then the difference ? that u arent like stuck to a generic ball?

/Max

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well the difference is... after you shot the ball you can move again, but you can't control the ball...

Best answers
like when 2 sprit bombs collide the just sink slowly o the ground and explode on contact, of course unless one is at a far greater power

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its what goku and kid buu were shooting at each other when they started fighting. I believe gman has a gif of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope so. I have been waiting for this, i mena other then melee, thay are used the most in DBZ.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same exact strength/speed/color/size as a generic beam, just when you shoot it, it's in a BALL form instead of a BEAM form. It's not a difficult concept ^_^

Best answers
What's the drawback(s)?
First I though struggling, but that would be remedied by throwing the ball into the beam, and then charging a new ball, and flinging that one, or simply charging a beam after that.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Align said:
What's the drawback(s)?
First I though struggling, but that would be remedied by throwing the ball into the beam, and then charging a new ball, and flinging that one, or simply charging a beam after that.
I assume the drawback is that you aren't able to control it after you fire it, any target that knows you are there can just side step out of the path of the ball.

So the drawback is kinda the same as the advantage; you aren't attached to the attack. :)

Best answers
Yup.. just one thing.. I don't hope the Generic Ball will look like a beam that are blocked. There should be no trail after the ball.. or just a shorter one.. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unknown said:
Yup.. just one thing.. I don't hope the Generic Ball will look like a beam that are blocked. There should be no trail after the ball.. or just a shorter one.. o_O
I'm still hoping for make it randomly (50% for full trail; 50% for short trail)
currently they look like a smacked beam (a lil trail ... a lil bit longer than the beamhead itsself)

MyStiX said:
does it charge as fast?
as pcjoe said ... it has exactly the same properties as the generetic beams
so ... as fast as the beam version ;)

(I still hope for making them a lil bit faster ... but this is unimportant)

Best answers
i actualy kinda hoped/imagined that a Generic Ball would have a completly Different sprite with no trail.. a Sprite kinda like when you charge a generic beam, just bigger.. you know wut i mean right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom