Best answers
im makin a gene starwind model from scratch and its almost done ill have some pics soon, but does anybody know if there is an outlaw star mod already because my friend is about to start on one and thats what this model is for

Best answers
None that I know of... That'd be pretty sweet though, lol :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is rather off topic, but I think that someone should make a Zoids mod!! That would be bad!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you any pics of your model because sounds cool.

BrunO

Best answers
its done, all that needs done is a little skin work now, i have one in a coat and one where he is in that little wierd jump suit tanktop thing, the problem keepin me from releasing it is the one with the coat messes up, i cant get the damned thing to stick on him, i tried welding the vertices and adding the coat to the same group as the body but nothins workin so i wont release it til i get that, it will be for action half life by the way until my friends mod gets underway, im about to start on the castor model for first person play, and i just started ron mcdougal, ill have pics as soon as i skin the jacket, ps, its not $h!tty i cant beleive it turned out as well as it did for a first complete model

Best answers
Select the coat and body together, duplicate, delete the original 2 files, then put the duplication where the files are :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since You got it finished why dont ya show us some pics ME WANTS Pics!

BrunO

Best answers
alright man relax im doin my damndest to get everything good, i wanna spend a few more hours of details on it so it will look good, oh by the way if any talented skinners with nothin to do want somethin to work on, i need a skin for the coat, i made one but its lookin ****py, i can skin it and everything but i need a nice skin to do it with but its not that big a deal so ya know, and akhkaru, brilliant, i didnt even think of doin that

Best answers
here is a very early version of gene starwind, i mean VERY early, the body skin isnt complete, and the arm skin was just somethin i threw on it, im doin alot these days so it wont be the greatest unless i can find a decent skinner. comin up in this order are Ron McDougal, Hilda, Harry McDougal, and so fourth i dunno who comes next yet, but this is my first actual complete model so be gentle

Gene

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom