GBL Broadcast

Best answers
What did you guys think? GBL will be hopefully covering more ESF events in the future, that's if you guys want us to. heh. Post your shoutouts here and ideas! #GBL on irc.gamesnet

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya did a good job man. Lots of mass confusion and you seemed to stay cool through it. *pat on the back* The only thing that annoyed me is when you started playing esf before we got it :p

Best answers
yeah just wanna shout out that was a great release party and i hope to see you all on esf
Hunter-killer25
universal name

Best answers
hey masterx that was an awsome broadcast. im gonna play esf soon. maybe ill see you online. by the way that was a great hercule. c-ya

Best answers
Thought it was good! I enjoyed your impressions of DBZ characters too. I will enjoy hearing these broadcasts in the future.

Best answers
great job, man. advice: dont do another vegeta voice, stick with your amazing hercule :p

Best answers
Nice job on the broadcast, espcially on the Hercule. Your first Hercule was the best! Good job.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GJ Masterx that broadcast was awesome best ever!!! Thanks for broadcasting the release and we hope you continue to do future ESF broadcasts. :D

Best answers
that was cool. could not stop laughing about the hercule :0

Btw hope your voice is ok after all that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom