Gay Marriage Legal in NY

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Subliminal messages are used EVERYWHERE, not just Disney movies. It has nothing to do with homosexuality per se. It has to do with person A wanting to make cash off person B
Our minds are triggered by the images. It's used a lot in commercials! Sex sells. humor sells. Both of these things play a big role in our lives, I mean going down to the basics, we are conceived for a purpose, and the purpose is to procreate.
The main purpose of these messages are to sell products and/or to keep your attention. Humor, gets used more oblivious, while the sexual gets hidden away. Tip: look into backmasking on old LP's! Your mind will be blown with theories.

Do the people of Disney favor homosexuals? Maybe. Is their prime objective, and most important thing in the world to make money? Yes.
Source that subliminal messaging works at all, please?

The so called religious gay people are more likely to be telling lies, I remember one interview with a gay muslim, he said that he fasts "80" days aside from Ramadan. So thats 120 days of fasting each year.
Bull? I know so.
This is complete bull****, and shows your lack of knowledge about Islam. Fasting in Islam only occurs between sunrise and sunset. It's perfectly fine to fast 120 days a year.

First I'd like to point out somewhere in Prozac's post about us human beings getting compared to animals, yes you are right however you have to remember that everything living on our earth aside from humans are born with desire but no intellect.
That's completely false. Ravens have been shown to have intellect, as have various other animals.

Now referring back to God, I believe he has his reasons why he chose us to dominate and look after the animal kingdom. One of the reasons being is that we own some intellect, Now to deviate away from this and just follow our desires(like the animals) we become WORSE than the animals because we have a choice to do what is right and necessary to pass on our genes to the next generation as God himself told us in all his miracle books.
If you are gay, you choose to have sex with the same gender which does not produce any offspring which what the whole act of Sex is about, instead you are following the path of the animals because you let your human instincts take the better of you.
I don't know about you, Heron, but I don't fall in love with/have an urge to **** men. That doesn't make me strong of will, or pure - it makes me a straight person. See how this works?

God knows that this world has been built up on deception and lots of people have fell into the trap.
If this world was built on deception, and the world was built by God, aren't you calling your God a liar?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was everything we had together a lie, Avenger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's full of hidden messages. Norton's character lives with his male imaginery friend, who is topless for half the film. The only woman he talks to, he hates. He spends his free time rummaging around in basements with other shirtless men. He has a boytoy (Jared Leto). He puts rubber bands on other men's balls. When he gets jealous of the attention Leto's character gets, he punches him (he's jealous). Near the end there's a bondage scene where he's held down by two men who put a rubber band on his balls. Then he runs downtown in his underwear (exhibitionism).

It's really a pretty gay movie, Heron.

Best answers
Erm... lolwut?

Being gay is not a personal desire, you can't choose being gay. It is something you are born (or at least, you don't have control over it).

Anyway, you don't like gay marriage? Ok, don't get married with someone of your same gender. But don't interfeer in other's people lifes and happyness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just weak of will. He's afraid he'll fall madly in love with a man and marry him if this is legal.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go to New York State and get gay married SO HAR--- oh wait. It's been legal in Canada for years. Oh and also, I'm straight.

But, uhhhh, yeah!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus, don't be so negative.

You make it sound like it's been legal in Canada forever, it was only made legal in 2005. This is a recent movement and it's still gaining traction, it needs some time before all western countries adopt it.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We were the first country to legalize same-sex marriage. Oh yeah. I'm going to get gay married SO HAR- Oh, I'm straight. But we were still first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom