Best answers
Lame way to get views on ur art dude dont link to deviant just post it here.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If people are too lazy to click on the Dev art link then I don't want there replies. and thats a bit off topic.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
Lame way to get views on ur art dude dont link to deviant just post it here.
he asked for replies on his work, not comments on the way he handles it.

Linking to a devart page is by no means forbidden, against the rules, anything alike. Instead if you don't have a host that might be the only way to show it.

Gotenks, if you reply like this again going totally offtopic/ off subject, and after that telling people what they should do because of whatever reasoning you might have, you'll earn a warning.

If you dont want to go to the devart page, then just dont or ask nicely for a direct link.

The pic looks quite nice OWA, the background looks a bit.. I don't know, it's a gradient wave, you could try to put more effort in that. I think the raster (wich gives more of a technical feel) doesn't fir int this piece. Other then that it looks quite nice

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first thing that strikes me is the tet. It doesn't suit it much in my opinion and could be changed. Also, you should remove the grid from the picture of Garnet and not have her burned in so much. But it's a pretty good piece.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not gradient wave. Its a 3d Render blended into some brushes, random filters, ect.

I would rmeove the grid but I don't have the .psd anymore, its a long and horrible story, just like the FFIX losing of save story, that Ryoko has heard.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DBZ]SSJ Vegeta said:
d00d, it looks like that chick has a BEARD! rofl

I have to agree 100%... It really does look like she has a beard. Its nice but the one eye burned it looks off form the rest of the style in the art.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like chucky's bride o_O
i dont think a grid fits in that piece

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can work on the text, so I'll do that when I'm not lazy.

As for the eye, well it repersents something in the game,
and I just feel it fits, but I will make a second peice and remove the eye just for those who want it.

As for the beard... wtf lol I didn't notice till you guys said it was there, now you ruined my art for me :p

Thx, GFK

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the eye, it just seems to fuzzy and undefined. Lower the contrast on the eye ( i dont know what you photoshoppers do but im sure you get what i mean).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom