Best answers
stop double posting, its not allowed..if you want to say something, just edit your last post

oni

Best answers
=M=DarkVegeta said:
stop double posting, its not allowed..if you want to say something, just edit your last post
oh ok i'll do that next time i'm new here so i didn't now that.......

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah is suggested Garlic jr along time ago, but no one took me serious. I'm glad someone is doing it, finally..

Best answers
i dont think garlic jr. is a good a idea since it was a filter added in us to promote deadzone and besides hes a shrimp until he gets immortality

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop spamming. And i don't care if you don't like Garlic jr, so wtf are you doing in this thread.

Best answers
Garlic Jr. hm? Finaly! A great idea!!! I posted such an idea once in the "Final Request Threat" , but nobody answered. That's the reason why nobody posts anything in there! Do your best! The hardest work would
be his cape in his first form i think. Every model that came out with a cape was ****! They moved hardly, and it was no fun playing with a non-animated cape that clip throught the player model. So try it, i wish u the best!

Best answers
Just so you know [CM]Relict, capes are extremely hard to animate. It's not the actual animating the cape part, it's the animating each and every individual animation (100 or so).

Best answers
To Jimesu_Evil:
I know what u mean, and i didn't want to flame someone! (sorry if somebody felt offend!)
On topic:
I like the ref. pics, i really hope that oni creates a model close to those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom