oni

Best answers
i wanna make a garlic jr model but i wanna ask you guys if you wanna have it because i know 5 DBZ mod and only Ebfp has one.

Now this is what i was thinking about:

-Make it for BUU

Attacks:
1-melee
2-ki
3-generic beam
4-belly blast
5-Dead zone

Explain the Deadzone:
make the deadzone for buu's tentakel.
Put a little tranparant deadzone port behind the model and the little beam would be the wind rocks that wil be in the deadzone forever :laff: :laff:

O and i just saw gennizz ingame screenshots
(http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=27480)
I asked one to make one for my model!!
look at them they are GREAT!!! for ingame pictures.

Best answers
To be honest...I wouldnt bother because eveyr one is into the main saga guys or shall i say the popular villans....oh and can u tell me how 2 upload a sig because none of mine show up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think garlic jr was kick ass in that dead zone movie i say go for it and yes use buu for him that wood own all other model's

Best answers
...Try and rethink the DeadZone idea. For one thing, this is HL not Q3A. The only way to make the deadzone in-back of the model, is to make it it either part of the model or part of the beam (the beginning of it). The windrocks...are you thinking of floating debris? I dont think your can do that with HL models, if you can that would be hard woudn't it?
-Other than what i said, i agree with Tons of Fun. Making Garlic Jr. is a great idea! The only reason i play E-BFP is to be Garlic Jr. or Ginger :laff: . As for the screenshots...i cant see the picture :\ . I already complained about it. I hope it turns out the way you want it.

Best answers
i have bfp but what is E-bfp cause garlic rox but you cant be him in the reg version

Best answers
Logan4434 said:
i have bfp but what is E-bfp cause garlic rox but you cant be him in the reg version
ebfp is a mod of bfp that adds a large cast of dbz/gt characters into one. plus theres english voices, music, maps and certain characters can trasform at the press of a button (kinda like the ascension/descension in esf)

personally, id luv to see a garlic jr. he's one of my favourite villans (well, the big muscled version anyways)

Best answers
ebfp

could some one please post a download link for ebfp

thanks

Best answers
www.ebfp.org the official site for ebfp

I would like a Garlic Jr. the muscled one it would be cool

Best answers
is quake 3 playable for window xp?...man the models in bfp/ebfp and the megaman mod x-buster look good .....did u see the vegeta trans to oozura(sp) in ebfp...wow

Best answers
i got ebfp, it works on windows xp, its pretty good..you will need quake 3 arena and pointrelease 1.30 to play it. you can use the all seeing eye to find servers just like esf... now please lets get back to the topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldnt bother because eveyr one is into the main saga guys

BS. It gets boring playing as the main characters. I think its a great idea. The transformation of him buffing up and **** is sweet. Classic but sweet. Remember the first battle was Piccolo was still enemies with Goku.(Partially) Then theres the Garlic Jr.Saga.. Yet I suggest you make the model. I will do a soundpack for you. :D

oni

Best answers
ok so can somebody help me??
need pics and a sprite program/viewer

oni

Best answers
because the deadzone is gonna take a lot of work

so you guys dont like the deadzone idea.
Do you have got any idea's for me then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best answers
Hmm, i like the deadzone idea, i only think it will be hard to do... I don't have any other ideas, cuz garlic junior doesn't do many beam attacks or anything else...

Best answers
MajinPuNK,go on www.neonamek.com ,register,and upload max tree sigs,and then,in forums,user cp./signature/put picture,and just type url of sig in neonamek,that's all.And for garlic j.,that's good idea.

oni

Best answers
He has these attack in EBFP:

"Garlic Fire!" (used it to stop kami and mr popo from bringing the seacred water away)
"Makio Beam"(i don't no)
or i could use his belly blast!(used it against piccolo and krillen when he opend the deadzone)

Wich one should i make for mouthblast?

Best answers
Do the Makio Beam because out of the choices, it sounds the most reasonable. If you play E-BFP you know how Garlic Fire works. As for the Belly Blast, making a beam like that would be too complicated. But i have a question about the Deadzone attack. What are the tranzformations gonna be? Maybe they could be different kinds of debris? I dunno but you people almost forgot about the "food" that buu transforms people into...

oni

Best answers
oh thats what i forgot!!!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

well i'm gonna think about that right now!!!

oni

Best answers
hahaha what does garlic jr realy like to eat???

No it think it will be little ghost or someting and if he eats them he says:
Come to daddy GARLIC!!! (just like on tv)

is that a good idea????

oni

Best answers
OR that bottle where kami was in i think that is what i'm gonna make!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom