Garlic in Esf 1.3

Best answers
But he was powerfull than Krillin.Wouldn't that make him a powerfull guy since Krillin was the strongest earthling.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy i think Tien was the strongest earthling ^^

Krillin just had a bigger role in the DBZ universe ^^

Best answers
NO man I'm sure Krillin is the strongest human.
It was said in the series ; just dunno when.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude Tien it's the stronges human ,and as for Garlic Jr. he neverd had been in the manga version i think this garlic Jr. was just made up by fans to get mot episods

Best answers
Hey man ESF is not based on manga as far as I know.
From what I know Garlic Jr appears in the english version and japanesse too so he isn't just a made up thing . How could u say such things.
And I will search the scene where they say that Krillin is the strongest human.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Dude Tien it's the stronges human ,and as for Garlic Jr. he neverd had been in the manga version i think this garlic Jr. was just made up by fans to get mot episods
No, him and his saga aside from his movie was a filler for the anime, he wasn't made up by the fans.

Thanks for clearing that up dany_Goku and Ravendust, also nice pics :).
As for most powerful earthling as far as I'm concerned, it was never truly revealed. Tien, in movie9 actually fought Trunks, and then Trunks turns SSJ and whoops his ass has expected, however we really never see Krillin have the balls to fight anyone who is SSJ, not really untill the Buu saga atleast when we see him charge at Buu in order to try and distract Buu from harming 18 and there daughter. I guess to sum it up, Krillin was more powerful, but lacked balls to stand up to powerful foes, while Tien on the other hand was more open to fighting people. However, Krillin survives the onslaught the Sabimen, Nappa and Vegeta, where as Tien lost to the Sabimen and died. So the argument get's pretty comlicated when you all take all those facts into consideration as to decide who is more powerful.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VegittoSayaJin said:
if somebody can help me with a link my e-mail is [email protected]....I want to have ESF 1.3
Dude it's not out yet It's not DONE , as for Garlic Jr. in manga he was not in manga i'v seen all the manga and there was no garlic jr. saga , and Tien died from Nappa not from a Saibaman

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct. Tien ussed all his energy in a tribeam to try and kill Nappa after loosing his arm to Nappa and the suicide attack of his little friend.

Tien was allways stronger than Krillin. From BD onwards. The only time its mentioned that Krillin is the strongest human. Was in teh Great tournament in Buu saga.

I think its Bullma that says that Krillin is the strongest human that is participating in the tournament.

NOTE: A18 and the saiyan bunch were stronger XD Also Tien wasnt there ^^

Anyhow. As i said befor. Garlic is preety useless if you ask me.

Oh yea and @VegittoSayaJin You are out of luck there. The first who get to see the finished release (not counting the beta testers and team members) are the force pit members ^^

After that the link gets posted publicly on the main site. So maby you can try hitting reload for the last day of the wait ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom