Garlic in Esf 1.3

Best answers
Hey nobody suggested Garlic.
He's a tough guy.
He could start in little form and have one transformation Super Garlic.
Attacks:1.Melee
2.Ki blob
3.Generic beam .
4.Shield like Gohan's
5.In transformed state he could have Belly attack.
6.Regeneration

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garlic Jr. would be probably be considered a movie character since his role in the series was non-canon and he was never mentioned at all through the rest of the series. He also didn't have a wide range of attacks.

It would be cool though if he was a ESF character since I thought he was pretty cool.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he was a joke to say the least >.<

Not to mention the whole Garlic Jr. Saga was one big filler ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..Belly attack? o_O

Garlic Jr. is a boring, uninteresting character that shouldn't be added. Then people will want his henchman as well. -_- Those're even more retarded than he himself is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
..Belly attack? o_O
I think he's referring to 'Belly Blast';

I think Garlic Jr. would probably make a good addition, he has a movie and a saga, resulting in quite a few moves if you look closely. He also has a transformation which helps.

But he's non-canon, so I doubt the team will consider it. Ditto Pikkon.

Best answers
MC said:
Garlic Jr. was never mentioned at all through the rest of the series.
Watch 169 - The Children of Cell Attack
DBZ Narrator said:
Right at the end of the episode, the narrator says, "Through fights with the Raditz, the Ginyu Forces, GARLIC JR and even Frieza, we've all caught glimpses of the child's power. But like an explosion it always explodes with the moment, it couldnt be controlled. But now, Cell will face a warrior 11 years in the making, next time, on Dragonball Z
MC said:
It would be cool though if he was a ESF character since I thought he was pretty cool.
Yeah, he would be ok. but there's really no need.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Narrator said:
Right at the end of the episode, the narrator says, "Through fights with the Raditz, the Ginyu Forces, GARLIC JR and even Frieza, we've all caught glimpses of the child's power. But like an explosion it always explodes with the moment, it couldnt be controlled. But now, Cell will face a warrior 11 years in the making, next time, on Dragonball Z
That's the narrator, Garlic Jr. was never mentioned again by any characters throughout the series. For example, when Gohan was explaining to Cell about his hidden power, he completely skipped explaining about what happened in the Garlic Jr. saga, and then you had Gohan's flashbacks during his training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, he never had a flashback of Garlic Jr.

Ravendust said:
That would look pretty weird in ESF...

Best answers
yeah toriyama never intended for Garlic. Garlic, Broly and all those movie wahhos along with
GT are all fiction (as far as Toriyama is concerned. And as for me, all that is equal to AF)

Yeah that attack wouldnt look good. and no one would be about to make decent models to replace it, it would be like the mouth blast for Majin
Buu

Best answers
i hayte fillers, as should everyone, garlic and brollie made absolutly no sence and dont belong in this game, altho im not sure yet if this game is tailerd to actual fans...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vinay87 said:
yeah toriyama never intended for Garlic. Garlic, Broly and all those movie wahhos along with
GT are all fiction (as far as Toriyama is concerned. And as for me, all that is equal to AF)

Yeah that attack wouldnt look good. and no one would be about to make decent models to replace it, it would be like the mouth blast for Majin
Buu
The only movie that fits in timeline wise is the Bojack movie, since it's story is set inbetween after cell died and before Buu came about. I would also consider movie 13 to fit in with the series somewhat, assuming it's story comes in after Buu was defeated and between the timeline of ten years passing since the defeat of Buu.

I wouldn' mind seeing Garlic.jr in the game, however I imagine he would be quite hard to implement into the game. It is stated at some poinr however in the series by piccolo that Garlic,jr in his 2nd form sacraficed speed for power, hence his bigger form and muscles probably making it harder to move. Another challenge I would imagine is making a model for his 2nd form, and that a problem would come down to the hitbox sides of things (A modeler could feel free to correct me, since I only know modeling here and there).

I can't remeber much about Garlic.jr's henchmen, howqever they could all be added through the buddy system (I request that someone post more information on His henchmen, since I can't remember much about them myself).

Best answers
Garlic had 4 henchmen.Their special attack was like a spider's web that paralizes/imobilizes the enemy.Like in Bojack's movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
Hey nobody suggested Garlic.
He's a tough guy.
He could start in little form and have one transformation Super Garlic.
Attacks:1.Melee
2.Ki blob
3.Generic beam .
4.Shield like Gohan's
5.In transformed state he could have Belly attack.
6.Regeneration
If The ESF team is not supporting characters from movies,(as I heard), Why would they except Garlic Jr.?

Best answers
Garlic is an exception in DBZ.He appears in movie 1 but he also appears in DBZ series in Garlic Jr Saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because he had a (non-canon) saga in the anime too. That still makes him non-canon though.

Garlic Jr actually had seven henchmen. From the movie; Nikki, Ginger and Sansho. From the saga; Spice, Vinegar, Mustard and Salt. I put this together;

Garlic Jr could either have his minions as buddies or his transformation, or even both (aside from Mustard and Salt, they all transformed once) if possible.

Best answers
nice job man, you make me want to put more effort into this ,i finaly got off my butt and posted somthing ive been meaning to get off my chest ppl like you inspire me to post on forums ^_^ thank you ^_^

but i still say no filler chars man, thats sacralige really, its only due to FRANCHISE that they exist and that should be they only reason.

Best answers
I said 4 because i was refering only to the saga.
And yes they could add them as buddies.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but i'd rather die than include garlic jr. especially if he had his henchmen. Garlic is worse than film characters...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're better off putting the suggestions forward to an addon that allows movie/filler characters =\

Best answers
I thougth it would've been nice to have more characters in ESF 1.3.And since Garlic was in the series and was kinda powerfull i thought he would fit.
But since the ESF team doesn't want him I think you should close this thread.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wasnt actualy powerfull. He was weaker than Piccolo. Hence he was weaker than Frieza.

The only reason why Piccolo had problems was cause Kami got injured badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom