Gaming tournaments anyone?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I just got back from a Guitar Hero 3 tournament, and completely wiped the floor :D

I won a...
-Homer Simpson sweat shirt
-Misfits T-shirt (it's pretty lame, lol)
-Marcus Henderson wrist band
-Guitar Hero Keychain
-Guitar Hero skin faceplate that says "University of the Pacific Guitar Hero Champion"
and the best prize of all:

-A t-shirt signed by Marcus Henderson (he's the guitarist who does most cover songs on guitar for Guitar Hero, and he was in 2 bands so far, Drist and the Hellbelly's. He's doing something with bucket head. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Henderson )

I won a raffle for a custom guitar hero skin too. It was great :D

There was some kid who got 496k on Number of the Beast in expert. He was like freakin 7, it was awesome, haha.

I have to say, me and my brother were one of the spotlight takers when it came to mingling / playing.

So! Who here has been to any kind of Gaming tournament before / going to an upcoming one, and what are / were the prizes?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back in 01' I won a LAN party tournament of Counter-Strike of like 1.3 at an Internet Cafe'.
Got a month of free play time there (limited to 8 hours a day), a mouse and keyboard and bragging rights.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've got a Brawl tourney coming up in like 3 weeks or something, prize being a(nother) Wii and (another copy of) Brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom