Games that deserve a remake

Best answers
daylock is my hero, all those are awesome.

Also i think Xenogears is my number 1 choice for a remake, GREAT game, but it is the ONLY game i can think of that suffers so much from poor graphics, the actual gameplay is hurt by the graphics of the game. cronor trigger, while a remake for it would be nice its not really needed, as far as i'm concerned the game is as near perfect as possible.

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Star Control II.
You should check out The Ur-Quan Masters then. It's a semi-remake with new remixed music, and speech & graphics from the 3D0 Version.

Underdogs Review + download link

Anyways, they should remake Another World/Out of this World with the same cinematic style of the original with modern graphics and sound.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freelancer with better gameplay.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
.... STFU

OMF:BG was a good game. And OMF was NEVER a beat'em up... It was a fighter. A beat'em up is like Fists of Fury. BG also wasn't a remake it was a sequel. It didn't have the same spirit (same problem as a lot of sequels), and it took forever to get out, so it wasn't as good. But it WAS a good game.

Maybe Battletoads :laff:
Whatever,

Beat em up, Fighter, all the same to me.

STFU yourself! :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So 3D will make you be able to dodge left and right, as well as up and down.

Or he could mean Duke Nukem: Manhattan 3D.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of lemmings, I loved those little guys :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOG1+2 in the style of Buu's Fury. Also GT: Transformations, I thought the 'Streets of Rage' style was fine, but they should've added levelling up and in-game transformations.

Silent Hill would also make a good remake methinks, creepier lighting and sound to add to the atmosphere.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah damn, ruin was such a great game, I completly forgot about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Heretic II. I casually skipped diner to play it =p
I would play that game 24/7 if they had a new patch for the Window's XP version.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i would think the old sonic the hedgehog games, and i mean the side scrollers, i like the new ones but i think a good high graphiced side scroller would be good

one game i wouldnt redo for graphics would be final fantasy seven

i just cant picture that game in any other way...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EarthBound
FFXI (completely remade from scratch with Blizzard and NCSoft's support)
Grandia :D
Pokémon Red and Blue, in full 3D. I dont watch the show, but i loved the RPG games
Rival Schools

i also remember a game called Shining Lore being developed about 5 years ago...i'd like to see that released at some point...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNz said:
one game i wouldnt redo for graphics would be final fantasy seven

i just cant picture that game in any other way...
Didn't you see Advent Children and the FFVII Intro/Tech Demo?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they do remake FFVII I hope its going to have revolutionary gameplay, i mean, instead of the whole select your attack from a menu, the classic FF way, it'd be awesome to actually control the character and kick ass using huge unweildy swords, where you have to propell yourself through the air using your enemy's swords, and you could jump from building to building, slicing down walls as you go and... and... well yeah, u get the idea =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But then it would be an action RPG like Fable. Wait, thats a good idea actually....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Police Quest - Quest for Glory - Kings Quest - Battlezone 2 - Delta Force - Jurassic Park - Shadow Run - Smash TV - Gangsters 2 - Deus Ex - Chrono Trigger - Secret of Mana - Terranigma - After Burner - True Lies - Half-Life - Dragonball Z: Super Sonic Warriors - Populous - Karate Champ (A Classic!) - House of the Dead - Project IGI - Command & Conquer (all games before Generals) - Starcraft - Punch-Out!!! - Double Dragon - Battle Tanx - Superman - Gex - Strike series (Nuclear Strike, Urban Strike, Desert Strike, etc.) - Turok

And many more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom