GAMERZ WE NEED YOUR HELP,Revive this game

DMW

Best answers
http://dont.advertise.please.com/ This game is in desperate need of players,im gonna try after this post i already dl'ed it.This game died,not cuz it sucked though.Just simply cuz it was unnoticed.So a guy put a Revival thread on www.capice?.com and i agreed to help, it looks fun.I'm here to spread the word and hopefully some ppl will play and revive this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mechas.

Looks spiffy, but it looks like the Armored Core games heavily influenced this.

Coincidentally, I love the Armored Core games.

I'll give this a shot.

Too bad you have to create an account, but hell, at least it's free. You have to fill in a phone number but seriously, who in their right mind would fill in their REAL phone number? :p

DMW

Best answers
dunno about the phone number thing,i just got through playing it and its fun,and is advertising a mmo not allowed,what about the kal online thread??This game you choose from like 8 robo's i think more but dont remember.This games graphics are nice and the gameplay is fun,you get like 6 cool weapons,sword,missles,ect. I really think if you like robo games,or action games with shooting then try this out.The only negetive is that not many ppl play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMW said:
dunno about the phone number thing,i just got through playing it and its fun,and is advertising a mmo not allowed,what about the kal online thread??This game you choose from like 8 robo's i think more but dont remember.This games graphics are nice and the gameplay is fun,you get like 6 cool weapons,sword,missles,ect. I really think if you like robo games,or action games with shooting then try this out.The only negetive is that not many ppl play it.
I had to register at e-games.com.my in order to be able to play this, and it said I also had to enter my phone number when I clicked Submit, so I just entered a fake number, which worked.

I just hope some poor sap doesn't get called about it. :p

Is it possible to play without having any people on your server? From what I can tell, you fire up the game, enter a lobby, make a server yourself or join someone else's server and battle it out, there are no official game servers for it. A bit of a shame, but at least I SHOULD be able to practice by myself without too much interference. Are there bots available?

DMW

Best answers
Well you fire up the game,connect to a main server,then then are games inside,you can start say a deathmatch and ppl can join,you can do the same for team deathmatch.Sort of like steam and esf,when you fire up esf,you must look for 1 of the many servers you wanna play in.Its like that ppl start games and you join them.O yea dont worry about the number,thats only for if they catch you hack,or do somthing wrong,or if you win a prize or somthing i guess.Or for there thing they do with most of there games at e-games.The make a free game and you have the option to pay for extra items or weapons or whatever.Thats for their free ones.They do make p2p games but they have a number of fun f2p or beta testing games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because im only a moderator of the models/skinning, and misc sections >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmkay, I tried this game 5 minutes ago and I really don't like it.

Sloppy animation, cliche character designs.. and the fact that I, for some reason, did not have any sound didn't help either, even though I turned up the in-game volume to max. =/

I also hated the fact that that when I fired up the game, I had to agree to a statement every time, log in every time with no option to memorize my password/username and I was forced to download and install a plugin used to download patches for the game.

Needless to say it wasn't worth the trouble. Now I'm going to go see if I can get my account deleted, and sometime this week I'm formatting my computer, I feel dirty now. +shivers+

Some people might find this game enjoyable, but not I. I have higher standards than this, even if it is a free game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I CAN mod this forum.....No Advertising. I'm pretty sure this breaks the UPA..Or whatever that hell it's called...wait. AUP. So....locked and links changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom