Gamers Corner///Need for Speed Underground

Best answers
Need for speed underground is a great game. You can get the crappiest car and turn it into the "pimp mobile". Need for speed is a greatly customizable game. You can do anything from changing the paint job on your ride to getting a louder muffler. This game is all about how good your car looks and how long it can stay in the air after hitting a jump at 120 mph.

The game also has some great songs. Including "get low" which is edited but it doesnt take from the song too much.

Now for you....In what order is more important to you in this game.

Looks
Handling
Acceleration
Speed

For me its

Handling
Acceleration
Looks
Speed

Im all about the victory 360 just 10 feet from the finish line :)
I always wanna get the jump on the competition on the drags and out of the very many 90 degree corners.
I need my ride to look sweet
And speed is just another thing that i could use

I know it sounds crazy but speed is almost obsolete when you FINALLY get the NOS......BURN RUBBER BABY.

Everything you buy part wise goes in kinda a upgrade mode. You start out with crappy tires and then get street tires then you get pro and so on. You are kinda forced on what to buy (which I like) because of the way things are handed to you in the game. Usually when you win a race the game says you unlocked somthing for instance like Nitro. You then have to buy Nitro but when you select the first level of it you get choices.

I dont know if the choices do anything different but when you buy anything you get to choose what brand of parts you want. For instance you can choose either

Nitrous Oxide or
NOS

Its really cool and makes sure that almost nobody can have an identical car.

And whats also cool is that some things are free such as Vinyl for your car.

This game really rocks and it should be a must buy for anyone...I could play it for hours and never get bored.

AND REMEMBER TO POST WHAT ORDER YOU WANT YOUR ATTRIBUTES.

here they are again....
Handling
Looks
Speed
Acceleration

OK and i hope this thread does well...if it does ill make more.

Peace

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acceleration
Speed
Looks
Handling

as long as the car goes fast, im happy :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like the detail put into the cars, and the game is graphically ok. (except for that stupid blur effect, which is only cool on drag races. And yes, I know you can turn it off)

I also like trying to rice out the Golf, although I've had limited success with that.

I severely dislike the lack of variety among the maps. Seems that they only had 1 mapper on the whole project, so they just have you race through parts of the same map, mirrored, backwards, or both. :\

KyoKusanagi

K
Like:
Well, the game is fun and the whole idea of being able to turn a relatively crap car into a beast is fun as is creating your own style for the car is fun - hell i spend longer designing new styles for my cars than i do actually racing them

Dislike:
Music - Absolute crap...so much so that i had to edit the music files and put in Initial D music.
Physics - I'm sorry EA but you don't spin around 50 billion times in mid air and flip around upside down when you hit a van at 70kph.
Restrictive Customization - sure you can choose your parts but i want to change my brake bias, my ride height, alter camber\damper\rebound settings, change gear ratios and the amount of boost my car's getting not just how it looks!
Choice of Cars - i mean something a little different here. Why put in a STOCK Lancer and STOCK Impreza RX when the Evo 7 and WRX STI versions are available...I mean c'mon, there should have been 180SXs, FTOs, GTOs, MR2s and the like in there aswell.
Maps - i woulda liked to have seen a mountain track similar to those in NFS:HP2. There seemed to be a pretty samey feel to all the tracks in Underground

In order of whats important to me.
Handling
Acceleration
Speed
Looks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use the Toyota Supra, which is...

Speed
Looks
Acceleration
Handling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, I dont feel like uploading another image to show off my Miata :x Yeah this games
all right, gets boring and its no all that great for two players. Also you cant install all
of the Unique parts which totally blows.

Best answers
heh ya if you want load pictures of your rides...mines the "Green Machine"
Ill post a pic if you guys want...if i ever end up feeling like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom