Gameplay is ****ed Up

Best answers
a great mod really but gameplay is totally ****ed up for every standart player like me cause everytime you start playing one of these freaks is starting to perma stun and toss around

with boost + right mouse button combo

i and i guess a lot of other players are pissed by that
even if you block the first knockback they will abuse port and knock you again ..

good mod bad balancing

new players dont even have a chance to get into the game o_O

without that knockback the mod would be much more realistic cause ive never seen any db characters killing others by using their head to knockback the enemy :no:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play against bots til you have a good handle on the game, THEN try to play against better people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Dude, try Bots on level Best or even try Super Bots with the bots mod activated... They will cream you good!
That's because they go on a suicidal rampage and go head-first into battle, they hardly give you any time to breathe, but they don't use advanced techniques such as teleswooping and I've only had a bot use a double hitter on me once in all these years, so I'm thinking it was just lucky. Bots don't have the skill that humans do, they have to rely on cheap tricks like the Bot Laser to win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Laguno, even people new to CS dont just pick up the game just like that, it takes 5 minutes of practise. That isnt the case with CS. In ESF its more fast paced; select your weapon of choice and begin :devil:

Best answers
hahaha!! ;D me beats u ^^ he started this tread because i kicked his ass off in esf-world server ;D omfg hahahha!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Laguno said:
a great mod really but gameplay is totally ****ed up for every standart player like me cause everytime you start playing one of these freaks is starting to perma stun and toss around

with boost + right mouse button combo

i and i guess a lot of other players are pissed by that
even if you block the first knockback they will abuse port and knock you again ..

good mod bad balancing

new players dont even have a chance to get into the game o_O

without that knockback the mod would be much more realistic cause ive never seen any db characters killing others by using their head to knockback the enemy :no:
Well basicly you arnt talking about evryone

I saw people playing for 1 or 2 weeks that were lots better than people playing for months.

And Hapmu come on be nice ^^

Best answers
GRAAWEER!! xD well that's what happened :p he startes instultim me for using melee and saying that it gotta been taken off :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
GRAAWEER!! xD well that's what happened :p he startes instultim me for using melee and saying that it gotta been taken off :S
have some faith in the team they know that if they take out the melee the mod will go down ^^

besides threads like this normalg get closed very fast

Best answers
well good to know that i pawn you in nearly every other game ^^ :laff:
btw are there any hax or scripts ?

Best answers
Yeh i played against people when i first played ESf and i got fustrated but its easy once you know and work stuff out... saying the game is "F***ED" up is not the best way to start either

Best answers
Laguno said:
rofl...if u have to resort to hacks/scripts after loosing in the game for the first time...chances are u arent good at any other game...:|

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Laguno said:
Well youll pown people when you get the hang of it (not evryone but moast ^^)

As for the scripts i dont see how people can enjoy a game when they chet at it. Be serious playing throo a game with godmode on is boring. And playing this game with hacks so you are unbeatable is also boring.

(PS cheaters are instabanned from 99% of dedicated servers)

oh and dont be to anoyed by those guys ;)

Best answers
First they say 1.1 is too hard and now this too ^^

Seriously, most people just join a random game without even having read the manual or checked the options menu. Funny that this happens alot more in 1.2 than it did in 1.1 ^^

Anyway, 1.2 is somewhat unbalanced at certain departments but the teams learns from their mistakes and I doubt that they'll let it go unnoticed. Regardless, you can still play 1.2 as long as you know how, give it some time and you will see you get better over time and learn the know-how of the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , my ownage has suffered sought of in and out loss :( (evil salmon + heat combo)

If you need to get good at esf , then look at chakra-x's guide at esf-world

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a tough game, you can't expect to even have a chance the first time you load it up. The fact is, the people who are beating you badly also got beaten just as badly when they first joined ESF [if they joined in an earlier version of ESF, they probably got beaten worse(1.0 and 1.1 were harder)]. You just have to stick with it. That's one of the reasons I like this game, you have to work to be good at it.

Best answers
Carnage said:
Seriously, most people just join a random game without even having read the manual or checked the options menu. Funny that this happens alot more in 1.2 than it did in 1.1 ^^

this is because back in 1.1 u didnt have much to learn and more people were willing to teach back then, but 1.2 is kinda difficult to teach with slowness it got x.x.

and yeah, i agree with hybrid on this, everyone that ever started and got beat by a better person, being a pro or average person, was once a noob just like u :eek:, so dont stress out if u get beat once in a while or all the time o_O , u just have to get better thats all :eek:

and its fun o_O

Best answers
well ive read the the manual and its not hard to kill a few noobs that just joined the server but it should be able to block both melee attacks the first swoop and the following port attack cuse if you block the first one the 2cond one will hit you for sure and thats **** :\

i prefer killing ppl with beams or with advanced melee cuse its more fun and i give them a chance to defend theirself. next time somebody trys to toss lame me i will commit suicide :laff:

ive asked for scripts cause ive met a guy with 70/2 stats and i wondered a lil bit

Best answers
70/2 stats doesn't mean anything in this game...beating beginners i can have a 100-0 record...don't mean i am good...People accuse me of scripting but i do everything with basic controls and still win...it is possible to play this game without scripts or hacks and still be good at it...and yes i was a noob as well...i started out as a BUU spammer that thought he was good...then tried melee...got HANDED to me...i was just piss poor...then finally i started watching what others did and from that point on i adapted to their styles and turned it into my own...which sadly now a lot of people use :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom