GamePlay Improvement Ideas

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok i believe i just thought of 2 great ideas..

Ok first watch this section of this video 01:28 - 01:33

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1073507520855233295&q=majin+vegeta

Ok you notice that vegeta comes flying and tries to hit him while he's on the ground even tho goku has caught himself. My idea is to make it possible to hit someone on the ground. Along with this idea i believe they should make it so that when a player is ON the ground they gain ki faster then normal.. They also powerup and recover ki faster. I aslo beleive that if a player is hit into the ground they should automaticly be given a small portion ki, about 10%-20%.

Yes this would change gameplay and yes the fighting wouldn't stop nearly as much as it does now and yes the pace of the game would be faster and yes noobs wouldn't complain about becuz being hit into the ground gives you ki.

Also another idea that i just came up with is that a player swooping on the ground should fly faster then while in the air. This would cause a chase scenes and yes a bit of spectacular tactics.

ok now that was my first idea, here is my 2nd .. dont worry its much shorter..

i believe the current jump is ok but it's very limited i think if you press jump while on the ground should cause your player to shift their weight then depending on the direction your facing or the direction your pressing you jump in that direction.. this allows u to jump at any direction u desire.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Ok i believe i just thought of 2 great ideas..

Ok first watch this section of this video 01:28 - 01:33

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1073507520855233295&q=majin+vegeta

Ok you notice that vegeta comes flying and tries to hit him while he's on the ground even tho goku has caught himself. My idea is to make it possible to hit someone on the ground. Along with this idea i believe they should make it so that when a player is ON the ground they gain ki faster then normal.. They also powerup and recover ki faster. I aslo beleive that if a player is hit into the ground they should automaticly be given a small portion ki, about 10%-20%.

Yes this would change gameplay and yes the fighting wouldn't stop nearly as much as it does now and yes the pace of the game would be faster and yes noobs wouldn't complain about becuz being hit into the ground gives you ki.

Ok if you make it so the person knocked down doesnt have a delay like they do now.

Also another idea that i just came up with is that a player swooping on the ground should fly faster then while in the air. This would cause a chase scenes and yes a bit of spectacular tactics.

I suggested something like this, I like the idea :yes:

ok now that was my first idea, here is my 2nd .. dont worry its much shorter..

i believe the current jump is ok but it's very limited i think if you press jump while on the ground should cause your player to shift their weight then depending on the direction your facing or the direction your pressing you jump in that direction.. this allows u to jump at any direction u desire.

I thought about this yesterday and the way it is now, the only way you can jump without swooping is up. I like this idea too.
10characters

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Sounds the same as rollhit. And well you klnow how people react to taht.

2.) I like it.

3.) I had a similar idea for this.
My old idea said:
Basicly thisone is simple. Right now you cant realy jump forward or any other direction that would count as a leap. You just go up.

So here is the idea. When standing oin the ground you press and hold the crouch (A.K.A duck button [the one you doubletap to fly down]) and your character goes into a position thats the same as if you are thrown into the ground and recover.

You know Goku goes on his knees. Here you have a chance to jump in 5 directions (up, forward, back, left, right). Well same here. Only you can do it the instant you press duck.

example:
You are standing on the ground and press duck.
Your character goes into the leap position (same as recovering from beeing smashed down directly).
You press and a direction and than hit jump.
Your character jumps in that direction.

If you just press jump without a direction you just go up.

Basicly this gives jump a ner meaning on the ground. You get more variaty of avading someone who is swooping at you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wouldn't it be easier... If when you press jump your characters shifts his weight.. and when u release jump you jump*.

And actually this would be really cool to chain with.. jumping around the map ect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom