Game Type Command?

Best answers
Ive managed to get a working ESF server up with admin mod and meta mod. But i can only start the server (im using HLDS) in team mode (good vs evil).
Is there a command to change the game type (from Team Mode to Free Fight mode)? It is probably a Launch icon command, some thing like +gametype FF.
This is my current Launch field at the moment if it helps:

Code:
C:\sierra\hlserver\hlds.exe -game esf -port 27015 +maxplayers 10 +map esf_city -console
I know its possible to start a dedicated server through te normal HL.exe and use that to choose the game type, but i would rather use HLDS as the normal HL.exe has issues with adminmod.

Any help? :)

Also how do i get listed on game searchers like All Seeing Eye? I heard it requires changing the Master Server IPs to the IP of the game list...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also had this problem. I searched everywhere and couldnt find anything. It would makes sense that there would be a way but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

The only way I know how is just doing through HL.

Best answers
Ive been searching for ages, still havent found much, exept in the listen server config it says somthing about a "teamplay" command. But i tried launching the server with teamplay 0 and it still used team play :S.

Best answers
"mp_gamemode"

"Free fighting" "0"
"Team mode" "1"
"Capture the dragonballs [experimental]" "2"

not sure if it works when u change it while in-game

::EDIT::
it's really simple, open settings.scr in notpad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom