Game play vs Grafic

Gameplay vs Graphic

• Gameplay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I say gameplay, but it wouldn't mind if the graphics was good.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I clicked Graphics cause I like to be a minority!

anyway
Graphics are just added bonus, I wish all the game developers would realise that

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Gameplay all the way man. I still play Morrowind, bloodrayne 1, Heretic II, Drakan: Order of the flame and a lot of other old games, just for gameplay. There's one other thing just as important to me though and that's a storyline.
You cant not have a GamePlay whitout the STORYLINE your right Steel , but still if the gameplay it's graete the game will be grate

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're both important. Gameplay is obviously more important, but they both should be present in a good game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameplay, graphics only outweigh gameplay in certain situations..

I have played games with great graphics, but were just not fun to play, and games with subpar graphics but keep me entertained. Marvel v.s Capcom is a 2d sprite fighter and I still think that's more fun than Dead or Alive on the 360. Graphics look great in screenshots and cutscenes, but when you have the game for a week, you don't want to be bored already.

Gameplay is the foundation of a good game, graphics are just the icing (even though it is necessary icing).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a different story though. With ESF you have little choice; it isn't as if there is some alternative for PC gamer DBZ fans.

As a PC player I think graphics are vital. They set the atmosphere. Doom 3 is a perfect example; you all seem to think the game sucked for just being a 'run and gun' and not bringing anything 'innovative' to the table but the fact is that aside from the flashlight the game was similar in gameplay to the old cartoony Doom, yet this one was 'scarier.'

Plus I like a developer to put effort into making a quality game. How would you think of Adobe if Photoshop looked like a DOS window?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to try to get a nice combination of both. Gameplay and graphics co-inside with eachother. If your graphics aren't that great then you can't get into the game that well. SaiyanPride said it quite well with his Doom3 example.

Same with Oblivion. The graphics are outstanding. Same with the voice acting. Imagine that game with The Path of Neo graphics, no voice acting, and no mouth movment. It wouldn't be a very good game. And yet it also wouldn't be a good game without the gameplay. So I tend to think, for today's day and age, they are on equal grounds.

Best answers
i think gameplay is more important, but grpahics definently shouldn't be neglected, good graphics can improve gameplay. wether it be half life 2's physics, or dooms lighting and design, they all add to the game. That beign said xenogears is one of my favourite games of all time, and its graphics are so bad it hurts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my mind gameplay makes up something like 45% of a good game, with graphics, acting, sound, and characters making up the rest of it. Basically if the game has great gameplay I'll play, though there are a couple of exceptions to the rule (Like FF7 >_>; )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Gameplay all the way man. I still play Morrowind, bloodrayne 1, Heretic II, Drakan: Order of the flame and a lot of other old games, just for gameplay. There's one other thing just as important to me though and that's a storyline.
Aw ****. That game dispointed me >.< I wanted a sequel on the PC /starts crying/

Loved it but the to be continued ruind it /crys again/

OK ill show you my 2 favorite games of all times. Wich i still play regularly^^

NUMBER 1

NUMBER 2

Anyhow Gameplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Graphics

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG I LOVE THOSE GAME AND I DID NOT FINISH Drakan the order of flame DAMN i need a beter pc
I'v got the trilogy of Ninja Gaiden on my Snes emulator if you want it i still play it :D

Best answers
I like games that have good gameplay & good graphics, like the ones from the Prince of Persia trilogy: Sands of Time, Warrior Within & The Two Thrones.
Best games i ever played. Thanks Ubisoft :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
OMG I LOVE THOSE GAME AND I DID NOT FINISH Drakan the order of flame DAMN i need a beter pc
I'v got the trilogy of Ninja Gaiden on my Snes emulator if you want it i still play it :D

Hahaha I used to play Drakan all the time, kind of.

I like graphics and I like gameplay. I can't choose one so i'm even. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like saying "looks or personality"? The graphics are there to reel you in, but you end up staying for the gameplay. I wouldn't say one is better than the other because they accomplish different things.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one question dose Onimusha 3 demon siege have a bad graphic ? I say the graphic it's good but not excelent but the game play it's beter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom