GAME MAKING NEED PEOPLE

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I AM MAKEING A COMPUTER GAME ANYONE THAT CAN MODEL SKIN OR CODE THAT IS INTERESTED RIGHT TO ME ON MSN OR HOT MAIL AT deleted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be sure to help you! But first, I want you to read the AUP.

The Almighty AUP said:
Advertising

The only place you are allowed to advertise is in your signature, and you must adhere to the above signature rules. (Signatures and Avatars policy) ESF is paid for by it's creators with no reimbursement, and they quite enjoy making this mod for all of you, it is not fair for you to place a free advertising burden on their bandwidth. The sole exception to this rule is fan sites, you may advertise any ESF related site on this message board. If you lie, and advertise off site to something not ESF, you will be warned. Any violations of this rule will be treated as spam, with no exceptions.
Incase you were wondering, I was joking. No advertising plz.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joshua, we appreciate the enthusiasm again but life isn't Naruto. It takes more then just determination to get somewhere.

And here we go again, failing on the boards. Why dont' people read the AUP anymore? Seriously, this stuff gets old really fast.

Next time you post something on this board, it better be AUP approved or I'm going to make love to your butt. Got it?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And all those caps will make people not very likely to even think of joining you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, I appreciate everyone trying to help but knowningly posting in a thread that's not in-line with AUP is simply put. bad!
it may even warrent a warning!

Just use the report thread function and hope someone fixes it asap
*runs off to get a moderator who can actually do something in this section*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks prozac for being the only person to use the report button.

remember to use it in future guys. the sooner you use it, the sooner we moderators know about it.

-closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom