game gif

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
They are decent, could use some work. I like the Curs esf. Looks like the trees are dancing too.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10x dud but trere one small problem they uss low quality so i am using hight quality and small frams they use low and many frams i can do some low quality gif but i think they will look like crap

Best answers
there alrite considering u made them

Best answers
BIGS said:
there alrite considering u made them
That's not very nice thing to say. :S

For the gifs, especially for that ninja gaiden gif. You should add more frames to it even if it cost you some quality, because now you cant tell a **** whats happening in it. And for the Dragonball, in my opinion, you should make it bit faster. It just might look better that way.

And for the last one. It was teh best! Funny :laff:

Best answers
I've just created this by combining DBZ Super Gokuden 2 and DBZ Super Sonic. What do you think about it???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abit to Skippish to me. Take a Few more Screenshots for the TS one and it would be great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonGokuSSJ4 said:
I've just created this by combining DBZ Super Gokuden 2 and DBZ Super Sonic. What do you think about it???
It's making my window slow down, the frams are way too choppy.

Best answers
Abit to Skippish to me. Take a Few more Screenshots for the TS one and it would be great.
Yeah, I know, but if I take more screenshot, the size will be bigger and maybe it will make your windows slow down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horizontally flip the close-up frames, at the moment he's facing right, *close up* faces left, and then faces right again.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first ones just... suck, sorry, but they do, they are just a collection of random screenshots, put into a gif file, you really should add more, it won't magically be all smooth and neat like that.

And the Goku one is alright, its not that skippy, maybe coz i'm using firefox, but try to add some more, gif animations often use far more frames then yours, so don't worry.

(it won't go over the 1 mb that easily)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonGokuSSJ4 said:
Y'know, that's pretty cool, actually. ;O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonGokuSSJ4 said:
I think it belongs in your own thread...

It's not bad, but I've seen better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom