Game Fly

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have any of you guys ever heard of Game Fly? It's like Netflix, except for video games. Anyways, assuming that some of you guys have tried this before, is it any good? I'm thinking of getting it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've bee using it for quite a couple of years now. They have a hefty selection of games to choose from, but you have to wait longer for the new releases since everyone is putting them on their queue.

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and they have an office in Pittsburgh, so when I request a game, it gets to my house in 3-4, sometimes 5 days. You can also buy games for a very good price since they are used.

What's awesome about it is that if there is an older, obscure game you like that you can't find at Gamestop or a rental store, Gamefly might just have it and you can keep it as long as you want.

What sucks is when things get lost in the mail/delayed and things get delayed. I ordered Ace Combat 6 back in JULY, and I had them resend it to me twice and still have not gotten it, to the point they won't send anymore without disabling my account. But it's a rare occurrence.

It's also an awesome alternative to buying. I am busy, I need more than a week worth of rental to play a game. I rented Super Mario Galaxy for about a month and finally got around to beating it. So I got what I wanted out of a game on my own time without paying for it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good. Since they tore down almost all of the blockbusters around me, I've been thinking about getting Game Fly. I think I've made my decision. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom