Game closes when starting to load game

Best answers
I bought a legal copy of CS 1.6 and installed the ESF files to the correct paths, but now the problem is that when i create a server then click start then it says "starting local game server" with the bars loading but it just sticks their and the bar doesnt move anymore ive waited for 30minutes but still doesnt load and sometimes the game would just close and an error would pop up saying "Half-Life Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close we are sorry for the......"

Ive tried it in my bro's comp and it works their but mine will just stick to the loading part help pls....

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I bought a legal copy of CS 1.6 and installed the ESF files to the correct paths, but now the problem is that when i create a server then click start then it says "starting local game server" with the bars loading but it just sticks their and the bar doesnt move anymore ive waited for 30minutes but still doesnt load and sometimes the game would just close and an error would pop up saying "Half-Life Launcher has encountered a problem and needs to close we are sorry for the......"

Ive tried it in my bro's comp and it works their but mine will just stick to the loading part help pls....
You Dont Use CS 1.6 You Use A Vaild Copy OF...Half-Life 1 (got to buy half life) and also STEAM running over Half-Life also the reason it takes so slow because probaly your coumputer is slow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't know anything about his computer, so how can you know his computer is slowing the process down? You don't, because it's not his computer. ESF simply doesn't work with CS 1.6. ESF uses a couple of files only found in Half Life 1 (not Source, the original version is needed.) Best bought using Steam, as you will need Steam afterwards anyway to play ESF.

Best answers
Idk you guys i got a CS 1.6 with half life and it works i got big pack and ecx rc2 as well in their have no problem except idk how to go majin lol and add more characters.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idk you guys i got a CS 1.6 with half life and it works i got big pack and ecx rc2 as well in their have no problem except idk how to go majin lol and add more characters.
ye well good luck running 1.3 on a non steam game as it will only work with hl1 and steam no cs no other way

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you buy Half Life you get Counter Strike along with it. But if you buy Counter Strike you get Condition zero along with it and that package is missing the needed files.

Best answers
Guys i got the problem solved... But lemme clear something first.... i bought a half-life copy together with the counter-strike 1.6, so sorry if i forgot to write half-life and cause you to argue......
The problem is that i selected the wrong renderer.... mine was suppose to be D3D not OpenGL... so thanks guys...
I found another problem though... i wanna say it here cuz i dont wanna create another thread....
The problem is that when i chose android 17 then i make him transform to the bigger one... he would double himself then would start merging but as soon as their body is one the game goes back to the beginning i mean where you can see the Corona Bytes wallpaper then the options are Find Server, Create Server, Options, Quit etc..... Pls. help me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open the console. There should be an error in there that explains why you crash.

Best answers
here is what it says:
Host_Error: no precache: models/evolution/us_aura2.mdl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom