Gallit Gun Size...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since, I'm getting aggrivated with sprites, i'm proposing my suggestion, with very reasonable data.

First of all, problem, ITS TOO DAMN SMALL!

*actual screenshot*

the beam should be similiar to the one on the right, which i brushed...

Why not? come on? kameha and final flash have thick beams? masenko has a bigger beam than gallit gun, GENERIC BEAM HAS A THICKER GEAM THAN GALLIT GUN. I dont think it would send any computers into flame if you incrased its size alitte...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... doesnt it depend on your powerlevel vs server average and the amount you charge the attack >_>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never seen a huge gallit gun, and the max charge is about.. half an inch in diameter/height, if that

i think you mean the beam explosion.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure if you're the most powerful in the server, your galit gun at full charge would be the same as a kamehameha... or masenko, or final flash, infact, every beam...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The charge time effects the beam size, your powerlevel does not. (in ESF)

Look at this pic:

It's as wide as him!

While we're on the subject, where did 'Gallit' come from anyway? It was Galick (dub) or Gyarik (jap). A misinterpretation perhaps?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is galleck gun, but the sprite was spelled gallit and i didnt want to start a "OMG ITS CALLED GALLIT YOU NOOB < BECAUSE I HAVE A SMALL P3NIS' thread

Best answers
originally it was called gallick gun...and im not sure about this but i think cell called it gallit gun...but i dont know whatever but i agree the beam should be bigger and i also think either stronger faster or bigger splash but thats up to the devs to decide...i trust in their wisdom.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your getting off topic

what was the point of making the gallick gun as small as the generic beam...to make it seem weaker than the kamehameha? i was under the impression that it was stronger or at least AS strong as the KHH.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its fine the way it is. I dont think it should be bigger because it was that way in the show. The spirit bomb was bigger in the anime than it is in ESF also. Any bigger and people might complain that they cant see around it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but the Spirit Bomb's current size doesn't make it look all weedy and pathetic :S

Best answers
If you change the Galick Gun trail and make it bigger, it would b a copy of kame, just a diffirent colour of the sprite. But it's a good idea, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, its not as big as kame. its smaller than a damn gen beam when its charged fully.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, just change the scale, and can you do something about the sprite stretching.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
think its fine the way it is. I dont think it should be bigger because it was that way in the show. The spirit bomb was bigger in the anime than it is in ESF also. Any bigger and people might complain that they cant see around it.
what!? people already complain about not seeing around it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that really user based? my Gallic gun head and trail is about 5 times as big as the one in the picture. I just took a custom final flash sprite, colored it blue (for kamehameha) and purple (for gallic gun)..pretty big if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom