gallit gun issues

Best answers
sorry for being a nit pic but the gallit gun power up is done completly wrong, for a start, its not like the kamehameha, both hands face forward (not opposite each other) and he kinda looks like hes about pitch a baseball, i have a pic here 4 ya:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ben2k9/Vegeta2.jpg

oh and as you can see, the lightning is purple not blue :D

could this be changed in future releases?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/

I really believe the team has more important things to do than change the position of someones hands. Which I might add, are barely even noticable to the average person.

Best answers
Hash said:
;/

I really believe the team has more important things to do than change the position of someones hands. Which I might add, are barely even noticable to the average person.

Hmm Well we can Admit then SSJ Brolli isnt an Average Player :laff:

Best answers
yeah but thats cell, and as you can clearly see by the pic its a lot different than the one on ur game, i think i would e trueer to the series if at least the lighning around it was changed to purple

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that it can be thrown any way that vegeta wants, he's just so pissed at that point in the series that he's winding up for effect, to make it look like he's throwing all his power into it. I don't think it matters, it looks fine as it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just a model animation, the team has better things to do than nit pick the movments of models. if you want it to be different make your own model

Best answers
yeah i agree i don't think its that important either..

orginally posted by SSJ Brolli

oh and as you can see, the lightning is purple not blue
and.. ehm isen't it purple already?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like dark purple/dark blue. But none of this is necessary, becuase you can get your own sprite that changes this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first: it's not that purple like in the series ... it's just a darker one
second: why is this damn thread in suggestions ??? isn't it for the model thread ?
maybe I can ask the animator who did the current animation ... if he's funny enough he'll change it a lil bit (but I don't think so ;))

Best answers
For all i care they could throw away the entire sprite/aura or at least make it transparent, cause the stupid thing makes it quite hard to see where you are aiming at.. :S

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Switch to first person view then. :) Its waht I always do.
Also wouldnt it be jsut easer to jsut keep it th4e way it is and just move the nad around.

Also shouldnt it be mroe powerfull, casue dindt Vegeta say that it could destroy the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom