💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty.
The only thing I have against it is the color. Maybe you can make it a little more purple to reflect how it was in the show? Also, perhaps you can do something to make it interfere less with targetting?

Best answers
The picture's gone:\
I wanna see a picture before I download...

Best answers
just download it and watch it with sprite viewer:D

BTW looks good

Best answers
right click on the little red X and go to properties than copy and paste the url in a new window and it works.

Best answers
i think it looks a little too pinko_O

i agree with SA Gohan.. try making it a little more purple.. if u can add lightning.. that would be sweet.. just look how crazy galit gun looks when he fires it at goku!O_O

Best answers
well i`m at school right about now if u live in trenton right now it is 1:51pm well the school computers are g-a-y and they won`t let u see nuthin exept kids corny website(which are for dumb lil kids)

Best answers
The color really s****, add more lightening. This one just looks like the team's sprite with another color...

Best answers

Too much lightning wouldn't make it decent if I can get in contact with Vengaurd then maybe I can tell him to upload the sprite.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On itself a real nice edit...

but the actual lightning is off and needs to be more yellow..

Still a good edit.. just not 100% GG

Best answers
actually the electricity is purple but it is scattered and vegeta gains a shadow of purple because the background on the gallit gun is white.I know its not perfect but yeah its still a good edit like you said.:]

Best answers
its a good blast edit but the color don`t mean anything at all its the damage u should make it a dark color that way poeple won`t see the blast and get hit with out seeing it come toward them even though epedemic can spot a blast when it is three countries away and block it or get out the way peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
believe me.. in DBZ itself the lightining is yellow (and black aswell) :S

yet ya right.. the glows purple and so glows vegeta. :)

Best answers
oh yeah that is just a screenshot and believe me it has more lightning and is animated,I think you seen it???

Flawless,Stop saying g-a-y or you'll be banned and stop sweatin me.

I think I might make a Lightning pack if i'm not lazy for maybe every single thing but that is if I don't get lazy.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh.. I watched in Spriteviewer..

Nice exept 2 details.

lightning really looked purple.
there all in a bend.. Some are just from the center and to the outside.. not center outside center...

Ah.. maybe i should upload a pic once. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am currently doing various projects which consume alot of my time.. yet I shall try to find time to upload a pic. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom