Gallit Gun Animation

Best answers
After lookin at episode 23 and the gallit gun is ESF, i finally noticed what is wrong with this animation. The feet position is wrong, he should look like he's kneeling on his right knee, and the other leg should be at a 90 degree angle to the ground.

Uh, I cant seem to post a picture on my webspace, so if someone has a link to a picture of it, it would be appreciated. I didnt see a notice for a reanimation of the GG, but i think it would be a good idea, seeing as that both cell and Vegeta and the Mini-buu's used the gallit gun and had the same feet position. If you dont believe me, its episodes 23, 142, and i dont know....its in the veggeto series, so in the 260's.

*edit*
Thanks to GravitronSurge for hosting that image

*edit*
Alas, my last update on this. Goku was stronger than Vegeta, but vegeta had a longer charging time, which in a sense means that the gallit gun and the Kamehameha wave are the exact same strength.

Now i know some of you are goign to say "blah blah, whine whine."
But this is the facts
Goku beat the **** outa Vegeta Kx3. Vegeta had an extra 20 seconds to charge up (- 6 seconds, goku released beam after vegeta did) so thats waht....14 seconds. They charged for approximatly a minute or so.(both of them)
Vegeta's PL: 21,000
Goku's Kx3pl: 42,000 (raises from charging....30k to 42k)
So Vegeta's PL was half as strong as goku's......and if you take the charge time into account, its the same strength. SO in other words, the GG should get a decent power boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom