Gallery update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just giving everyone a heads-up that there have been some new gallery shots posted on the main site.
http://www.esforces.com/?p=gallery&gp=galnew
For those of you with a sharp eye, yes, some of the shots were also featured POTW's.

Please use this thread if you would like to comment on, or post any of the pictures in there.

Enjoy!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, I love you pain.

Brilliant gallery.

Best answers
Never thought i'd say this but ESF 1.3 looks truely amazing, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna enjoy this as much as i enjoyed ESF 1.1. Thumbs up for the gallery Pain!

Best answers
yes,it sure looks pwnage.btw,what happened to ravenblade's his krillin skin?is that smo's skin on that krillin model?
EDIT: the team members page is hilarious to,love those pics there.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm hopefully they include ravenblades skin as a custom model, I quite liked it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice update on the gallery. I gotta admit, you guys have really outdone yourselves on that Android 18. Lookin' nice.

Pain. Will Trunks have a seperate descended model with his sleeves torn? I'm just curious because I think it'll create more realism--when Trunks transforms his sleeves basically disintegrate due to his muscles bulging. I don't know, if you descend, will the sleeves magically appear again?

EDIT: Oh, also. I just thought I'd mention, Piccolo's antennas don't pop through his turban.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks for the heads-up Pain. With this new gallery, i can create a new v1.3 Mod Center @ HL2files. With new related content.

Best answers
I was JUST going to post thous pics. here -.- well looks like i was too late .. well anywayz, DAMN i do love thous melee pics. xDD they just r0x, u guys gotta gimme some more of them :33

and all the models and etc. are looking damn great ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every pic in that gallery looks like secks. 1.3 cravings +99999999999999999999.

Best answers
.. Love it .... looks like 1.3 is gonna be the most popular game on hl ... i hope it ... everyones gonna play 1.3 ... it's gonna be so cool ... great pics ... love them all ... thumbs up to all of the team ....

Best answers
*WATCHING TO PICS WITH AN OPENED MOUTH* G.....g.....g...gr..GREAT!!!

You guys are p0wnage! Love the melee system. Your power incresed like never! Just look at esf 1.0 and look at work you've done 1.3!

1999999999999999999......../10 (My Rating, also i Belive you will pwn all hl2 dbz's with just hl engine.:p)

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
yeah pain tell us the melee how is it work?:p
i dont thing theres anything different from the system we have now, just expect for new anims and read that desing documents and u'll see ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all look sextastic, i'm glad to see Light Grenade in there too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_________________o

Holy ****ing **** on a stick, that truly is a-****ing-mazing.

Excuse the excessive cussing, I'm just utterly flabbergasted.

18 looks scary, like an Android should. The Generic attack she's charging looks uber secksi. The model's skin looks awesome as well.

I LOVE the melee pics. Goku smashing his opponent down to the ground in that city picture had my mouth water with excitement.

Cell's model looks uber detailed and pretty accurate, and I'm loving the skin on it.

I'm loving the new mouths on every model, they look very very anime to me and totally bad ass.

I'm also loving the new auras.

o_O **** this **** is ****ing toight

Thank you, ESF Team, for making such sweet content, and thank you, Pain, for posting about the Gallery (and to the person/people responsible for creating the new Gallery and releasing these pictures to us).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this went over a whole lot better than I had anticipated. Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Now to answer some questions.
Revitalized Prince said:
Pain. Will Trunks have a seperate descended model with his sleeves torn? I'm just curious because I think it'll create more realism--when Trunks transforms his sleeves basically disintegrate due to his muscles bulging. I don't know, if you descend, will the sleeves magically appear again?

EDIT: Oh, also. I just thought I'd mention, Piccolo's antennas don't pop through his turban.
At the moment Trunks will "regrow" his sleeves. It may change in the future, I can't say for certain. As for the Piccolo thing, I'm not sure if that can be fixed. I believe it's one of Smo's models and he's not on the team anymore.
Andreyesf said:
YOU GUYS are greattttttttt genious its asome but what goku is doing in this picture http://www.esforces.com/images/gallerynew/g_39.JPG or in this http://www.esforces.com/images/gallerynew/g_38.JPG its not a regular knock back :| what is it ?
The first one is a knockdown, the second one is a knockup. Thank Darktooth for the animations ;)
Andreyesf said:
yeah pain tell us the melee how is it work?:p
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=57392
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
and thank you, Pain, for posting about the Gallery
You're quite welcome.
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
(and to the person/people responsible for creating the new Gallery and releasing these pictures to us).
You're quite welcome again ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you asked Smo for permission to edit his model and delete the antennas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom