Gallery update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of our modellers would have to do that.

Anyway, what? No one picked out any favorites yet?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks Pain this is the gratest SURPRISE I EVER SEEN :D::D:D:D:D:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep the galery is fine but it need like a pic or someting on the page to click on it to see it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
yep the galery is fine but it need like a pic or someting on the page to click on it to see it
What do you mean?

If you click on one of the images in the gallery, it will bring up a new window with the large, full image. :3

Grega: Yes, I do think that's a Mini Cooper, I remember seeing one in other pictures of this map in Zero's dev journal, go have a look. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Couldn't resist, awesome pictures, thanks alot Pain! Now we can't stand waiting anymore ;P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.esforces.com/images/gallerynew/g_06.JPG

Is he taunting?

Anyway, all of those pics are disgusting. You could have done a lot better. Im starting to think the team doesn't even care. Really, I could make 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 in 1 months time. I mean, you guys should just quit and let me redo the entire thing so I can actually make it good.

Now that I'm done being stupid:

dop21i84190i daopjic890askjcpkamiid1j2lop3midao9c0-si89cui a2adi2109u8e190dasdjasoijdoasid890wu8e1u290131i0189230

^Thats the only way I can express how happy and impressed with 1.3 I am at this point. Thanks for sharing, Pain o_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:

Couldn't resist, awesome pictures, thanks alot Pain! Now we can't stand waiting anymore ;P
x3 Awesome gif~

Indeed, the new pictures are very awesome. o/

EDIT: God Emperor Zeonix acting like a raving madman. o_O The world is coming to an end!

Don't blame you, though - the content shown in these new pictures is truly amazing.

And about the Trunks pose - I too think it might be a taunt. I recognise the pose from an earlier POTW. :3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err...no....hes uh....giving you the 1 finger salute...leave it be <_< >_>.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe it is also a taunt, like "OMFG I GOTS A GREEN FOREHEAD, YOU DO NOT!!!!11!!one! I PWNZOR"

or not...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOVE the Super Saiyan 3 goku, looks so much better ingame and detailed as well.

Though the turbo aura's look very eye apppealing, they still don't seem as powerful as they should be, or maybe it's jsut because they are still images.

Best answers
I'm really glad you guys finally updated the gallery...But I was really hoping we would get to see atleast one picture of any form of Gohan. Is it because the model is not done yet or something?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goddamn Mcc -_-. Stop complaining for once. Jesus...

Best answers
Oh my god...Why do you always have to comment on what I say? It's like you want me to start an arguement with you. Why can't you just ignore my posts? Who cares if I'm complaining, there's nothing you can do about it, so you don't have to say anything. You just went off topic, to complain, about me complaining -_-. All I said was a crit, which was that I wish they had a Gohan picture in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those still images dont give the aura justice. It looks way cooler in vids. For whoever asked, that weird thing goku is doing is the new simple melee attack for him.

Best answers

one question.. wtf is that?! XDD some bug in model, animation or skin? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom