Galick Gun Aura?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O.... did u watch that episode?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is man of few words.

I thought Vegeta only used Gallic Gun once...

Best answers
TwisteR said:
He posted pictures! But they don't show up... :cry:

EDIT: Cool! I got the pics to show up. Just right click, then copy the URL in box that says: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=630953#post630953! Wow...I can't seem to think of what that box is called right now! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He uses it again on Namek to blow up Frieza (and Piccolo and Gohan) and Frieza kicks it into space. Then he uses it again in a cave against SSJ2 Goku but you only hear him say 'Gallick Gun!' and then an explosion. Then Golden Oozaru Super Baby Vegeta uses it twice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
He uses it again on Namek to blow up Frieza (and Piccolo and Gohan) and Frieza kicks it into space. Then he uses it again in a cave against SSJ2 Goku but you only hear him say 'Gallick Gun!' and then an explosion. Then Golden Oozaru Super Baby Vegeta uses it twice.
I could have sworn he yelled "Final Flash" in the cave.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man (without offense) tha aura in the game is not alike the one from the cartoon + they were weak in episode 23 and both had to press "T" to make a powerfull attak,+ goku has it 2 in ze game he does'nt have it......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan said:
I could have sworn he yelled "Final Flash" in the cave.
You're right, my bad.

He does do the one on Namek though, in fact it's bigger than the one he does on Earth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
still, the aura is crappy... Its really hard to see people. Maybe if they made it more transparent, but you still had the aura around it would work.

Best answers
Theres another sprite for it in the Sprite forum Misc. or what ever. It's really nice looking. Dunno if it is released!but check it!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
man (without offense) tha aura in the game is not alike the one from the cartoon + they were weak in episode 23 and both had to press "T" to make a powerfull attak,+ goku has it 2 in ze game he does'nt have it......
Goku was using Kaioken thats why he has that aura it isnt a part from the attack -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom