Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I updated it with a very minor difference.. changed some lines that were a little to long

Best answers
i suggest a few more lines, I guess they are brush work but they dont look right for some reason :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your work is getting better
:)
used a few tuts didnt you? ;)
anyways...its nice, but i dont like the fact that u used purple for the lines..it doesnt fit that much..
:yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the text has finally improved.. i can still very clearly see the tutorials but thats ok..

try duplicating the render at screen mode, do a gaussian blur and put visibility to 50.. gives it a nice glow :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good but something bugs me about the lines I cant figure out what but still over all its excellent.

Best answers
@ Spectre, the reason I used purple is because purple is the inverse of green, which I used for the tornado

@ Dudeman. thanks for the tip, it'll be useful when I do a version 2

@ Kuwa, whenever you think of what I need to change about the lines... tell me, cuz I agree, something looks... weird about them, but I can't figure out what it is

Best answers
The tornade has improved,

the planet could use alot of improvement. Like more details on that damage, flying debris and such ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my last post I nearly put you should consider putting in a planet or something anyways the planet needs a little more color or something but i think overall its a big improvement.

Best answers
umm no that last version just threw it all off. Cuz that doesnt look like a tornado anymore. It looks like someone shot a big ass laser beam at a planet. Also what is holding those other planets in orbit or are they even in orbit? That last one just threw it off. Way out of proportion.

Best answers
well, have you ever SEEN a galactic tornado before? How would you know it doesn't look like a fat laser beam?

And the planets are obviously being held in orbit by a sun that isn't in the picture...

Best answers
I knew you were gonna say that heh. Im just saying the first one u made i believe but when you added the planets,etc and you made it with more layers or whatever you did to make it brighter. it just threw it off. Also this is just a question many would think cuz they dont see a sun or anything that keeps them in orbit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well As this goes on its getting much better I cant see anything wrong with this one. good work You just keep making it better.

Best answers
Pretty cool stuff, that version 4.

I personally would leave out the blue and the yellow planet, cause they don't really look like planets to be honest ... But that's what I think.

Best answers
I'll remember that for version 5.. I'm hoping to have this perfected before I reach version 10 though.. so if anyone has any more critz for me.. please say them now

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe hace it so the the bright side of the planet is facing the beam? it would only make sense...

Well the stars need some tweaking, but that tut is tough to get looking good, just be original, and thekeep trying, the planets needs some work, and the beam is kinda wierd, ill tell u later when i figure out why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom