Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yall take this forum to seriously. "oh dont post in capital letters" its still words ainti it... ppl are cursing on this server but they dont get banned or warned or their thread closed. anyways i know you cant tell me how to be a good skinner just tell me how the tools work cuse all the tutorials say is..... "since you already know the basics and the tools for this program i can make you better" and the outcome is...

:S :( ;/ :p :\ ;( lol

Best answers
If you have problems keep them to yourself or PM a Moderator about this situation if its bothering you that much.. Also, Caps annoy people and cursing is fine as long its not neglecting anyone..

e.g. " that movie ****ing rocked.."

Best answers
what? yall suppose to be so perfesionalls.. all big and mighty... some corporation.. well they dont curse in their bussiness. anyways ima shut up before i get banned :)

Best answers
We're all suspose to be professionals? I'm one of the biggest noobs here, We're not all professional for sure.

Maybe some of the team is but anyone who say that post or anything like that would most likely clowse it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, prepare for somethin horrible, really. it seems as if u havent read the rules... have you?

Best answers
gojiittotenks said:
yall take this forum to seriously. "oh dont post in capital letters" its still words ainti it... ppl are cursing on this server but they dont get banned or warned or their thread closed. anyways i know you cant tell me how to be a good skinner just tell me how the tools work cuse all the tutorials say is..... "since you already know the basics and the tools for this program i can make you better" and the outcome is...

:S :( ;/ :p :\ ;( lol

No..just..no.

Bolteh2

B
and a nice little warning goes out to our friend gogiitotenks

*closed*

oh, and btw, i said dont use capitals cuz it looks rude and mean when you ask something, i mean, you dont go to a store and yell "HEY ***** GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF PEPSI PLEASE" my guess is that she will call cops ...

anyway, reason for previous thread to be closed: not reading stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom