Gaara[WIP]

Best answers
Allready seen it on msn but goodjob , remove the upper leg fold and tis be a gaara allright

Best answers
Holy crap....That's looking astounding! Keep it up I can't wait to see more!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sniff*

theres nothing more i can teach you... just remember to cap the neck next time ur gonna render. it looks ugly right now.

now hurry and finnish writing my skinning tut -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only 2 problems with that.

1. That has nothing to do with my thread.

2. It wouldn't be anything worth reading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weee looks great man ^^
cant wait to so the finished one

*off-topic* @gir: 8-bit series siggie or just good ol black mage oO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
weee looks great man ^^
cant wait to so the finished one

*off-topic* @gir: 8-bit series siggie or just good ol black mage oO
both.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to update it soon as i've started the head. :O

Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Only 2 problems with that.

1. That has nothing to do with my thread.

2. It wouldn't be anything worth reading.
Hahaha, Obviously Mr.Superior. Please, your 2d art skills are so horrid you should cosniter reading Darkones old skinning tutorial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand, don't you have anything better to do than insult everyone and everything? :S

Best answers
X said:
Godhand, don't you have anything better to do than insult everyone and everything? :S
When someone with a skill way beneath mine (skinning wise ~ I can say this with great confidence) tells me such an insult, of course I have to. Heck, I even have a Gaara at my hands here, I'll even skin it just for the difference.

Best answers
well talk like this isnt going to do anything helpful for this thread so just drop it

comments ive given already over msn i think cover the problems so yeah :|

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posts will contain proper criticism/comments, or the thread will be closed, much to the chagrin of the creator. Control yourselves, gentlemen.

And Godhand, this is not about who has more practice in what area. Either be supportive/contributive or do not comment. This will be your only reminder.

Best answers
Who has more practice in what area? Do you think practice gives you everything? Hard work achieves it all? You've seen too much anime my friend.

My only reminder? Errr, ok intarweb master. As you wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i like the model, coming a long well but i sujest u make the sash that goes over his shoulder more thick

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Who has more practice in what area? Do you think practice gives you everything? Hard work achieves it all? You've seen too much anime my friend.

My only reminder? Errr, ok intarweb master. As you wish.
First, I haven't watched any anime since DBZ was big back in the early 90's. No, I don't watch too much anime. In fact, I don't watch any :shocked:

Second, get off of your roost. While some people are naturally talented in some areas and can do well almost immediately, others need practice to hone their skills. Computer-generated art is no different.

However, believe what you want.

The next post of this sarcastic, pointless, and off-topic nature will get you a warning. Shape up now or get ready to ship out for a few weeks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a damn good model, proportions wise you could bring the shoulders down a little, but thats the only thing, the rest is modeled beautifully, i'll look forward to the head =0

and practice and hardwork give you so much, but realising your work is always flawed is the best ensentive to improve, you dont know how to do something like proportions? you look it up, and learn how it works, so partly it is practice, the other part is knowlage and research. I'd look forwards to godhands skin, because i'd love to see what he's bragging about. Sorry but i dont see many of your skins here. Im not exactly a skinner godhand but i think i know how things should look unlike most around here, with an exceptions of course. Very good modelers are few and far between, but this model looks like damn good work, considering that i dont think TekNiK has been modeling too long, its pretty damn good. I see little/no flaws in the model i just hope he can continue that with the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
When someone with a skill way beneath mine (skinning wise ~ I can say this with great confidence) tells me such an insult, of course I have to. Heck, I even have a Gaara at my hands here, I'll even skin it just for the difference.
2d art isn't just skinning, ya know. And you maybe better than me at skinning but style and technique is not everything. I've seen your work and everything looks weird and rarely looks the way it should in the end, but your style is great. I'd also appreciate it if you'd take your problems with me or my comments up with me through PM"s or IM's and keep your ignorant posts out of my thread. :\

Now On Topic.

DavidSkiwan said:
proportions wise you could bring the shoulders down a little
I'll look into that thank you.

I started the head a while ago still kinda looks a bit weird.

I'm eager to hear your comments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good but i think the chin is too pointy in the last view

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom