gaara-the loner and threat in society

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
after apr 16 at virgina tech, I'm simply prefer(actually it was stated by from television reporter) that loner use had deadly personality and also reminds me the murderer is so similar to a character in naruto-"gaara". they both have similar past and been alone since in their early year. and they couldnt able to join the socialized. soon became hurting eople for joy and killing for fun and prove their existance...certainly proven in animation.

do you really think been alone could turn you into a sadistic monster? and how many people like them in our society? do you think gaara is the defect in our illness society? or more?

what do you think?

Best answers
Clearly depends on the amount of other people detesting you.
If you had no friends and people mocked you everytime you see them, you would start to hate others and hope to get rid of everyone who just dont let you be alone.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not comfortable with you relating a mass murderer to an anime character that controls sand o_O

Being alone all your life can mess you up depending on the severity. You learn things by being social, things you just can not while being alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dude was just depressed...while Gaara was also depressed he did have that I need to kill everyone so they recognize me thing it also made the people around him think he was a monster...I don't think this kid was a monster (the shooter) he was just obviously severly depressed.

And thus people should listen to more heavy metal to get the rage out...but that's just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why its bad to pick on other people, especially for no apparent reason constantly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why its bad to pick on other people, especially for no apparent reason constantly.
I have a few friends like that. One of them is constantly threatened that he'll be thrown into a trash container. So he skips school often, making up stupid excuses just to get away from the guys that wanna do that to him, calls his mom to pick him up (imagine being 15 and calling your mom to pick you up from school) and similar. Another one is being picked on all the time, and he always threatens those guys, but never does anything about it. Once I myself got hurt when an ******* tried to kick his ass, I kinda blocked his kick with part of my upper body. Nothing serious though. And it's really hard to believe that two totally unagressive guys, good friends of mine, were maybe just like that kid, and may someday end up just like him, on the streets killing people and then killing themselves. (at least I think he did)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO That kid probably never got picked on or bullied. I mean this is mostly conjecture of course, but I have a feeling he wasn't really the butt of many jokes. He was the most complete introvert I've ever heard of. He was nobody. Nobody knew who he was or really wanted to bother getting close to him. The sort of information that they're collecting about him suggests child abuse... which is a cliche in profiling disturbed murderers, but more often than not it tends to be true. It's a bitter thing that stays with people, down to their core, and can drive them to all sorts of things.

Gaara is uh... an anime character. He was born a monster, literally made to kill, and was ridiculed and feared for his entire life. It's kinda different I think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the odd promotion is the emotion of depress has grown and infecting the humanity and still glowing and even sickness. this is just the begining.....we dont know our future look like.

that kid may had 2 pistol and killed 32 people, that's because he's a student and limited and powerless to against the society. but if one day he becomes power overwhelm and charge the leadership power on his hand. 32 people would be just pansy fly to him. not just 32 but more then million poeple wouldve suffer. pistol could kill people but power could genocide people.

the point is the personality of murderer. that's why I prefered that he's much alike gaara!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom