Gaara CG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my first CG evah! Im really happy about it, as you may know its a recreation of one of the original anime screens. But i did make it from scratch, starting with the lineart. Then the color, the blending and the final touches.

Best answers
thats sick...but doesnt he look a tadddd chubby faced...iunno...BUT I LOVE IT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, tis my first. I learned how to do lineart last night and i started inking sketches such as this:

And inked it into this:

But i didnt feel like coloring that for some reason, so i decided to do gaara ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
spank joo, heres an update. Just about done:

Best answers
I think that is very good for a first, GJ.
And that Shikamaru sketch, the one done with pencil, nice job with the hair, I like the effect ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh no, i didnt drawl that. I did the inking. [the one below it]. But thanks for the comment on my gaara ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, i have been experimenting with different pen tool tecniques. But i agree, i need more practice.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, good luck to you, i never been that good with the penn tool ><, anyways, its a good CG, i like it, however the line width is constant which is never really a good idea, however the cell shading and composition look great, it looks very good, like in the anime, but it doesnt have contrast imo >< (meh likes contrast in images)

Best answers
Raiko said:
Oh no, i didnt drawl that. I did the inking. [the one below it]. But thanks for the comment on my gaara ^_^.
O! LOL My bad, take that back then <_<

Best answers
Since when is gaara Robin? Hes got a mask! Seriously that looks weird oO

Besides your light source being weird, its a damn good CG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
heh, good luck to you, i never been that good with the penn tool ><, anyways, its a good CG, i like it, however the line width is constant which is never really a good idea, however the cell shading and composition look great, it looks very good, like in the anime, but it doesnt have contrast imo >< (meh likes contrast in images)
Thanks man, i agree with the line width and stuff. I was asking someone on MSN if they thought they where all too thick, he said there fine so i left em like that. And yea thats what im lacking right now is contrast.

Gonadz said:
Since when is gaara Robin? Hes got a mask! Seriously that looks weird oO

Besides your light source being weird, its a damn good CG.
Thats just a shadow :p, does look wierd but thats how the light source looks like in my ref. And thanks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom