g0han in kai suit me have

Best answers
i have a kai gohan i just got it yesterday a guy gave it 2 him and tht guy gave it 2 me i got the gohan in kai suit with the sword and 4 1.1 the animations are good 2 but i not sure if i can give 2 people i would if im aloud ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cj made a thread like this a while back... i already have it though. but u cant give it out unless you get permission

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends on which one u have.
Sexy asian made one.
Pr0 made one.

neither of them i can get in touch with.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give us a pic thats allowed as far as i know, so we can see from who it is ( u can see a differnce in pr0 and asian) and then u can ask one of them for permission

Best answers
yeah but i dont no how 2 put it up and i also got smos bd goku model 2 ssj normal and ssj 3 id put a pic up but i dont no how

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same way you put up your signature.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not sexyasians i know, i helped him with nixing some compiling problems he had with his, he had aa yellow trim instaed of a red on the chest, i deo belive that it is pr0s unless someone else made another i dont know about,

Best answers
well maybe you can still send it to esf-world.com or another esf site , just be sure to give th3 pr0 all credits and stuff...but maybe im wrong, mayb you need permission for that first...anyway i'd love to use it :)

Best answers
no you dont need permion to put stuff on sites unless it's a personal model who nows i could be wrong about this to

Best answers
That is Pr0's model, he released it to the public a while ago. I know because I d/l it. :laff:

Best answers
thats great! you got any idea where to dload it? cuz if it was on red saiyan, it can surely be uploaded to esf-world

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no. pr0 hasnt released the model himself.. i think he gave it to cj.. and cj was given permission to release it.. it wasnt on any site...
in order to release it "again", ull need permission from pr0

i think smo wouldnt care about the goku model.. but u have to find out who edited of course....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U sure that's smo's goku? It looks a lot like AZN Dragon's goku from the battle damaged pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe it is... but it was from the back so i assumed it was his
maybe its made out of the gohan that he did.
i dont know. but im guessing ur right

Best answers
yeah it is smos goku and i will send it 2 where a host is but i dont no how 2 contact pr0 or smo but if im aloud 2 send it i will

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom