g0han in kai suit me have

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno whos gohan that is, but ur wrong, its AZN's Goku, i had it myself too, i liked it, smo never makes Battledamaged, and thats AZN battledamage pants

Best answers
well member how some1 asked him where some models are he had a website of some of his models the vegeta gogeta and there was a bd 1 i got tht 1 so yr wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok say that again, with correct spelling, since i dont understand a thing from it, believe me that Goku is from AZN, and there were also some ppl that edited it but smo never edits models, also smo has a differnt style of making hands, and AZN used those legs (with the rips in the pants) for 2 models, His Mystic Gohan and his Goku BD from Namek

Best answers
lol i gave it 2 some1 2 put it on esfworld idont wana tell u who it is but if u have msn i could send it over

Best answers
ive seen it on esf-world yesterday, its not on the newest file window, its there by the gohan models :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, now that i checked it out, it's not that great, he does not use the sword with melee anims, and the neck/head part is all messed up.

Best answers
well i dont no wats up with yrs coz mine works fine the animations good and my mele uses the sword hmm 2bad :D

Best answers
Max2 said:
yup...
here click me

erm.. does anybody know ho i could contact The3Pr0 ? =/
well you could send him a pm, but i havent seen him on the forums these weeks...o well..why d'you want to contact him? something wrong with the model? it looks fine to me :]

Best answers
he wants permission i guess
ummm he hasnt been here in about a year
he left cause this comunity was poo =X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is NOT Pr0s model I know for sure, pro gave me all his model pics and a model a few models, and I can tell you that NOT his, his was far better then that, plus his had a sword.

Best answers
Someone put the model on esf world and it has a sword on it but i dont think they got permission

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would proly be pros. If i see it I can tell u if it is or isnt pros.

Best answers
there are such things as punctuation, anyways, snow the link that says "click me" is the link to the gohan with the sword.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could just look for a kai suit gohan :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom